EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SSH client sending faster ?

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 03/15/2007 03:49:03
by Thomas Hermansson (Standard support level)

I have problem with the sending from client to the server is slow. If I use putty it is a lot faster so it shall be possible.

I am using the demo \Program Files\EldoS\SecureBlackbox\Samples\SSH\Client\SimpleSSH
and I can see that there is a big delay between Client.SendData(.. until the Client.OnSend event is received in method "TForm1.HandleclientSend(.." (there migth be other delays in the send handling too, but this is what I can see).

I there a way for me to decrease this delay ? any settings or other implementations I can do ? or is it an issue for the blackbox designers ?
Posted: 03/15/2007 04:02:06
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

The evaluation license key enables some intentional delays (1-2 seconds). A time-limited license key which unlocks the delays can be requested at the following location: http://www.eldos.com/sbb/keyreq/
Posted: 03/15/2007 04:51:04
by Thomas Hermansson (Standard support level)

Thank you. Now it works fine :)

Statistics

Topic viewed 1955 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!