EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PKIBlackbox (C++ edition) no TElPKCS11CertStorage class

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 09/04/2013 12:15:27
by Fouad Chennouf (Basic support level)

HEllo,

I am trying to use PDFBlackbox with PKIBlackbox C++ edition to sign a pdf document by using a USB token. I manged to do it with C#.NET edition of SecureBlackbox, but i can't find TElPKCS11CertStorage class in c++ edition, neither in samples nor in includes file. The class is available in the dll libsbb.dll as i saw by analysing the dll with dll export viewer, but there is nothing wich describe this class in includes file is it normal ? Thanks in advance, I am using an evaluation version of you software
Posted: 09/04/2013 13:00:46
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

TElPKCS11CertStorage class is defined in sbpkcs11certstorage.h header file.
Posted: 09/04/2013 14:12:14

Indeed, it was in this header file thanks a lot.
Posted: 09/09/2013 15:28:09

Hello,

It's me again :). I try to create an instance of TElPKCS11CertStorage in c++, the problem is that the constructor needs parameters TElPKCS11CertStorageHandle and TElOwnHandle, and nothing is said in your documentation about these classes. I tried to see where the affectation is done in the wrapper, and it's done by TObject which is again not documented. Whereas in C# version, those elements are not used at all, and you can create an instance of TElPKCS11CertStorage without any parameter. So what is the utility of TElPKCS11CertStorageHandle and TElOwnHandle ? Thanks in advance.
Posted: 09/09/2013 17:08:54
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hello,

Every wrapper class in C++ has its own handle, which is just a reference to the wrapped class in DLL, and a flag that defines whether to free the wrapped class when the wrapper is disposed. So, every wrapper class could be created using a handle (if you receive a handle as a result of some method or as event parameter) or using other original (VCL, Pascal) constructors. See: https://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb...uctor.html
Examples of TElPKCS11CertStorage class creation:
Code
TElPKCS11CertStorage storage (NULL); // this one you need

TElPKCS11CertStorage storage (handle, false);
Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1129 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!