EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PKIBlackbox (C++ edition) no TElPKCS11CertStorage class

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 09/04/2013 12:15:27
by Fouad Chennouf (Basic support level)

I am trying to use PDFBlackbox with PKIBlackbox C++ edition to sign a pdf document by using a USB token. I manged to do it with C#.NET edition of SecureBlackbox, but i can't find TElPKCS11CertStorage class in c++ edition, neither in samples nor in includes file. The class is available in the dll libsbb.dll as i saw by analysing the dll with dll export viewer, but there is nothing wich describe this class in includes file is it normal ? Thanks in advance, I am using an evaluation version of you software
Posted: 09/04/2013 13:00:46
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

TElPKCS11CertStorage class is defined in sbpkcs11certstorage.h header file.
Posted: 09/04/2013 14:12:14

Indeed, it was in this header file thanks a lot.
Posted: 09/09/2013 15:28:09

It's me again :). I try to create an instance of TElPKCS11CertStorage in c++, the problem is that the constructor needs parameters TElPKCS11CertStorageHandle and TElOwnHandle, and nothing is said in your documentation about these classes. I tried to see where the affectation is done in the wrapper, and it's done by TObject which is again not documented. Whereas in C# version, those elements are not used at all, and you can create an instance of TElPKCS11CertStorage without any parameter. So what is the utility of TElPKCS11CertStorageHandle and TElOwnHandle ? Thanks in advance.
Posted: 09/09/2013 17:08:54
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Every wrapper class in C++ has its own handle, which is just a reference to the wrapped class in DLL, and a flag that defines whether to free the wrapped class when the wrapper is disposed. So, every wrapper class could be created using a handle (if you receive a handle as a result of some method or as event parameter) or using other original (VCL, Pascal) constructors. See: https://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb...uctor.html
Examples of TElPKCS11CertStorage class creation:
TElPKCS11CertStorage storage (NULL); // this one you need

TElPKCS11CertStorage storage (handle, false);
Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages

Topic viewed 1066 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!