EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Timestamping through https proxy

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 07/29/2013 16:25:52
by Mario Calderón (Basic support level)

Hello,

I am facing a problem when trying to get a timestamp, the thing is that I am behind a proxy server. I am setting WebTunnel* properties, and handling HTTPClient.OnCertificateValidate so Validate = true.

But, I am getting this exception:

SBSimpleSSL.EElSimpleSSLClientError: Connection error 96269
at SBSimpleSSL.TElCustomSimpleSSLClient.Open()
at SBHTTPSClient.TElHTTPSClient.PerformRequest(Int32 Method, String URL)
at SBHTTPSClient.TElHTTPSClient.Post(String URL, Byte[] Content)
at SBHTTPTSPClient.TElHTTPTSPClient.Timestamp(Byte[] HashedData, Int32& ServerResult, Int32& FailureInfo, Byte[]& ReplyCMS)

when doing this
TSPClient.Timestamp(hash, out serverResult, out failureInfo, out replyCMS);

I have also tested the HttpGet sample and configure WebTunel* settings and works.

Regards,

Mario.
Posted: 07/30/2013 03:53:52
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hello Mario,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please handle the OnSendData, OnData, OnHeadersPrepared and OnHeadersReceived events of the TElHTTPSClient object, log their output and send us the trace for investigation? I believe using Helpdesk for posting the trace is preferable.
Posted: 07/30/2013 04:11:42
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Mario, we've been working with you on this topic in helpdesk for quite some time. Is there a reason to repost the question here and start everything from scratch, thus wasting your and our time?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 629 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!