EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Problem connecting to a SSL Server using TElSimpleSSLClient

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 07/18/2013 17:00:25
by Diego Parra (Basic support level)

Hi all,

I'm having several problems trying to consume a web service (served by a WebSphere Message Broker) using my .NET application through SSL and signing the message.

I can consume the Web Service using SOAPUI, without problems; but using WSE3, HttpWebRequest or SSLStream I get errors like "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel." or "A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. An unknown error occurred while processing the certificate".

They are using a three level certificate chain, I can check that using openssl, I have all the chain certificates in the Local Machine Store.

After trying several times to perform some tricks, I give up, and searched over the internet trying to find other frameworks, so I found you :D

I managed to create a code to consume some local IIS, and Apache SSL Servers (without signature) without any problem, but when I try to use the code for the real server, I got no response.

I think the handshake is being done OK because the code pasts this line "secureClient.Open();" ... also the code sends the message using this line "secureClient.SendData(buffer, 0, buffer.Length);" ... and if I check the sockets trace, it looks like everythink is done OK.

But when the code reaches this line "secureClient.CanReceive(this.ResponseTimeout)", it always return false, no matter how much times I try; in the other han, if I just try to read out the response using this line "secureClient.ReceiveData(ref data, ref length, false);" the application hangs until a timeout is received. (code 70730)

I need a little help with this to make it work, If this works and the framework supports digital certificate signing, we can buy the license.

I'm attaching the code I'm using.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

[ Download ]
Posted: 07/19/2013 00:44:26
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I've moved your post to the helpdesk for checking by our developers.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 865 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!