EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

No appropriate key for decryption found

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 12/30/2013 02:15:55
by Christian Hermann (Basic support level)

i have sometimes the same problem.
When i try to decrypt some files in a Tasklist with DecryptAndVerifyAsync i get: {"No appropriate OpenPGP secret key for decryption found"}

All the files are encrypted with the same keys, and i also decrypt them with the same keys.

The StackTrace:

bei SBPGPStreams.TElPGPDecryptingStream.ProcessBlock(Byte[] Buffer, Int32 Index, Int32 Size)
   bei SBPGPStreams.TElPGPDecryptingStream.OnProcessorWrite(Object Sender, Object UserData, Byte[] Buffer, Int32 Index, Int32 Size)
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPStreamProcessor.OnEntityWrite(Object Sender, Object UserData, Byte[] Buffer, Int32 Index, Int32 Size)
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPStreamingEntity.DoWrite(Object UserData, Byte[] Buffer, Int32 Index, Int32 Size)
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPSymmetricallyEncrypted.LoadHeader()
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPStreamingEntity.LoadBodyChunk(Byte[] Buffer, Boolean ALastChunk)
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPEntity.DataAvailable()
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPStreamingEntity.DataAvailable()
   bei SBPGPEntities.TElPGPStreamProcessor.DataAvailable()
   bei SBPGPStreams.TElPGPDecryptingStream.DataAvailable()
   bei SBPGP.TElPGPProcessingUnit.Write(Byte[] Buffer, Int32 Offset, Int32 Count)
   bei SBPGP.TElPGPReader.Synchronize()
   bei SBPGP.TElPGPReader.DecryptAndVerify(Stream ASourceStream, Int64 Count)
   bei SBPGP.Async.TElPGPReader_AsyncExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass1.<DecryptAndVerifyAsync>b__0()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()

It only appears on the Async Method, without Async it works.

You have any suggestion?
Posted: 12/30/2013 04:32:37
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hello Christian,

I replied in the Helpdesk ticket that you've also created.

For other forum users: I'll share the outcome of problem investigation here once it is available.

Topic viewed 8539 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!