EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

[TElHTTPSClient] - OnCertificateValidate

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 03/01/2007 11:44:38
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Can I alter this myself easily in the sourcecode or is thix fix hard to implement?

Yes. If you are using VCL version, we can provide you a quick fix with ease.
Posted: 03/01/2007 11:47:10

This user has to have access to the certficates in the local system store. This is not possible? Is there another place to store them besides under the user account self?

Well, you can store a copy of certificate for each user (under current user account), but this approach is not optimal.

Actually, the fix is ready. Please create a ticket in the helpdesk system so that we could instruct you on the necessary code changes.
Posted: 03/01/2007 12:06:57
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Innokentiy Ivanov wrote:
Eugene, it is. Certificate store can be opened with two possible access types, read-only and writeable.

Read access types is another story. Current behaviour is correct (i.e. access is not provided).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/01/2007 12:13:27

I do not think so. All users should be able to access certificates stored under local machine account, at least for reading (since all the trusted root certificates are stored there).

Statistics

Topic viewed 8772 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!