EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SecureBlackBox for Delphi XE4

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 06/25/2013 02:59:52
by Emmanuel emmeni bagop (Basic support level)

Morning,
SecureBlackBox interest me but i am confuse because i want to used SSLBlackBox in my aplication; so i have downloaded in the "beta and preview versions" tab of Downloads section for Delphi XE to Delphi XE4. But when i have installed it, i don't find the package corresponding to XE4 in the IndySSL folder and the examples that you give us can't be execute. Please help me and forgive my english which has not well !
Posted: 06/25/2013 03:07:07
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the report. I was just going to respond to your message posted via user feedback. But let's continue here.

1. Packages - we'll add the packages for Indy and I will post them for your convenience via HelpDesk. I will create a support ticket there and will attach the files. You will receive notification by e-mail when the ticket is available.

2. Can you please clarify what exactly is meant by "examples can't be execute"? Are they not compiled (compilation errors happen) or they are not started or you get an error when the sample is running?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/25/2013 04:28:54

Thank for your response. About the error when i open the Indy10Chat\Server sample, before it opens the IDE show a dialog box with title: "error of read of file: frmMain" (i translate because the mine is in french sorry) and the message is : "Classe TELIndySSlserverIOhandler not found. ignored error and continu? Remark: This can induced the deletion of components or the loss of the values of properties". The same problem arrive when i open the client or another sample in XE4 and i think that it may be because there is not a package in the directory classes\indyssl. Thank you Mr Eugène.

sincerely
Emmanuel
Posted: 06/25/2013 04:33:59
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

The packages from IndySSL directory should be installed manually to the IDE first. After that the samples will open and work correctly.
Posted: 06/25/2013 04:38:11

Hello Ievgiienko.

So what is the problem? I don't understood! What can i do? Give an idea that i will follow. Thank.
Posted: 06/25/2013 04:44:55
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Eugene will post you missing packages for Delphi XE4 via our Helpdesk. You'll receive an e-mail notification.

After that you should open these packages in Delphi IDE and install them.

Then you can open the samples and they should compile without the error.
Posted: 06/25/2013 04:46:04

Please visit HelpDesk to pick the files. You will find the new support ticket there and I responded to it with package files.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/25/2013 04:48:57

I did manually add packages that are in "packages" folder but not for win64, I'll do it and keep you informed of the outcome.
I will do it now Mr Eugene, thank for all your help.
Posted: 06/25/2013 05:55:58

Sorry Mr Eugène,
When i want to added one of the new package (.dpk), the error is : package file namepackage.dporj (.dproj) is incorrect. What can i do to remedy?

Sincerely yours,
Emmanuel Emmeni
Posted: 06/25/2013 05:57:27

Does this happen with any .dproj file that I posted or with some particular file? Please check if it happens with other packages. If this happens with just one file, please tell us the exact file name.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1428 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!