EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Upgrade Installation Source - Free Lifetime Upgrade License

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 06/05/2013 09:02:35
by Shawn Hedman (Standard support level)

We have a license for SecureBlackBox with free lifetime upgrades. I'm not clear on which source location is to be followed to upgrade the code. This may apply to other products and may be valuable to other customers to provide a link to documentation that describes this.

I believe it should be possible to download the trial and apply the license hash, but I'm not sure if the trial code is intended for this or is the upgrade only available by link via email?
Posted: 06/05/2013 09:29:51
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

In your case you just download the trial version and use your production license key -- the key is valid for all versions (since you have a license with lifetime free upgrades).

Also we have updated our records and information on our web site. You will find your new source code downloads in My Control Center ( http://www.eldos.com/cc/ ). But you don't necessarily need those downloads - as said, trial version will work for you with your production key.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 656 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!