EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Distr. Cryptography Add-On using IIS windows integrated authentication

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 05/15/2013 05:02:24
by Ari Urkullu (Basic support level)

Hello,

I am integrating the sample "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed" with our platform. We use IIS with integrated windows authentication, so at the moment using the ActiveX component and the Java Applet, when they try to send a request to the server I found Error 401: User not authenticated.

I think that the solution for this problem is that inside the ActiveX code and inside the JavaApplet code, the user and the password should be added to the request, and then "User not authenticated" error will not be given. I am right on this?

Thank you very much,
Ari.
Posted: 05/15/2013 05:04:00
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please link the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of its use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your source code) for a license ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/15/2013 07:23:33
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Ari Urkullu wrote:
I think that the solution for this problem is that inside the ActiveX code and inside the JavaApplet code, the user and the password should be added to the request, and then "User not authenticated" error will not be given.

Yes, I guess so.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov

Statistics

Topic viewed 837 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!