EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

XMLBlackbox not working properly anymore

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 04/24/2013 05:45:40
by Ɓukasz Palka (Basic support level)

Hello,

I've been trying to use your library for signing XML using XAdES. I've managed to use your example, AdvancedSigner and write my own application on February 2013. On that time I used version 10.0.230. From that moment I haven't been using it, I've moved to new machine (old is gone) and I've installed version 10.0.233. Generated signature is no longer verified correctly by 3rd party software that we use. I tried to generate signature also with your sample application, AdvancedSigner, and the result is the same. The 3rd party app is created by some kind of government/high level banking institution/organisation in Poland, so the demand is, that signed XML files should be verifiable by their app: http://elektronicznypodpis.pl/en/our-offer/digital-signature-applications (Szafir verifying application).

I tried to use version 9.1.217 and it works OK - it produces verifiable signature, but I cannot use SBX509.TElX509Certificate.ToX509Certificate2(Boolean) anymore, because of an exception:

Code
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'XMLSignService.Signer' threw an exception. ---> System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by security transparent method 'SBX509.TElX509Certificate.ToX509Certificate2(Boolean)' to call native code through method 'SBWinCrypt.__Global.CertDuplicateCertificateContext(IntPtr)' failed.  Methods must be security critical or security safe-critical to call native code.
   at SBX509.TElX509Certificate.ToX509Certificate2(Boolean CopyPrivateKey)
   (rest cut)

I use this method to obtain X509Certificate2 to programmatically set the PIN for smartcard as presented here: http://www.infinitec.de/post/2010/11/22/Setting-the-PIN-of-a-smartcard-programmatically.aspx

Can you do one of the following to help me:
-provide previous version of SecureBlackbox, ie. 10.0.230
-help me with the MethodAccessException
Posted: 04/24/2013 06:02:20
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to HelpDesk.

Statistics

Topic viewed 659 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!