EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTP component not connected

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 04/18/2013 03:49:03
by wee siong (Basic support level)

Hi,

I am using licensed SecureBlackbox 5 to access the SFTP(Bitvise SSH Server), but I got this error (because I doesn't add in any versions on the code):
SFTP component not connected

After add in the code as below, it is working well.
:
c.Versions = SBSftpCommon.Unit.sbSFTP3 | SBSftpCommon.Unit.sbSFTP4;

Or try force the SFTP Server Limit to SFTP Version 3 it work well without adding the above code.

My question is, from your latest sample code, I found value for Versions always set as 28 (I have tested and it working well connect to SFTP Server)
c.Versions = ((short)(28));

But from your document:
https://www.eldos.com/documentation/sbb/documentation/ref_cl_simplesftpclient_prp_versions.html
look like doesn't have this value.

Any advise?

Thanks.
Posted: 04/18/2013 04:00:10
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

28 is a result of bitwise OR of version constants: sbSFTP2 | sbSFTP3 | sbSFTP4 == 28. This means that one of these versions will be used according to server settings.

BTW, if you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.

Statistics

Topic viewed 813 times

none

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!