EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Distributed Cryptography:

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 03/22/2013 05:31:50
by Ari Urkullu (Basic support level)

Hello,

I am modifying your sample "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed". What I am trying to accomplish is to allow to sign server documents with client certificates from our web platform.

The first thing that I did is to translate "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed" to vb.net which is the programming language we use. I tested this modification and it worked well. Second, I split that modified project into two projects, one that only works using ActiveX and the other one that works with Java. I also tested those two projects, and everything was ok. My problem is with the third step, I begin to introduce the code of those two projects inside our web platform, so I can do an integrated test. I migrated the code from the modified project which only works with ActiveX and I tried the platform. The files that I moved were Result.aspx, SBDCSigner.ocx and the code inside Default.aspx. The GUI is still the same that in "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed" but without selecting between ActiveX, Java and Flex. I did the steps to do the signature, but when at the last step of Default.aspx i click the button to do the signature it shows me the message "Step 4. Progress: Failed. Server response: 401 Access Denied" and I am not being redirected to Result.aspx.

I am not sure why this is happening. I think that it could be a user permission problem. Or maybe I missed to move a file to our platform. I think that maybe you know which are the cases where the sample "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed" shows that error, so it could help me to find the reason why it is failing, so I could fix it.

The version of SecureBlackBox is 10.0.227 and it is the .NET edition. I am working with Windows XP and 32-bit architecture.

Any idea will be really helpful. Thanks,
Ari.
Posted: 03/22/2013 06:50:51
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Unfortunately it's hard to guess what's wrong with your project that you have created. Does the original C# sample work?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/22/2013 06:57:25

Yes, it works perfect. I am trying all the ways to accomplish my target, so when I fix the problem I will post the solution here.

Thanks,
Ari.
Posted: 03/22/2013 07:03:22
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you had a license for distributed cryptography add-on, we would be able to check your project on our side. For Basic support level this is not possible.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/22/2013 07:06:44
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Could you please show the html-element which embeds the ActiveX control?
It seems the control cannot post the signed data back to the server. Address of the page where the signature should be posted is provided in DataURL and GoURL parameters of the <object> element. Please check that the specified URL(s) is(are) correct and accessible.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Posted: 03/25/2013 09:48:15

Hello,

this is the html:

Code
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="OfertasPDF.aspx.vb" Inherits="Fullstep.PMPortalWeb.OfertasPDF" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
    <title>OfertasPDF</title>
    <meta content="Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.1" name="GENERATOR">
   <meta content="Visual Basic .NET 7.1" name="CODE_LANGUAGE">
   <meta content="JavaScript" name="vs_defaultClientScript">
</head>
<body>

<script type="text/javascript">
    //window.open("/FSP_31900_8_local/script/PMPortal/script/ofertas/Result.aspx", "fraCOEspera")                        
</script>

<div align="center">
        Prueba firma digital "SecureBlackBox.Distributed Cryptography Add-on  (ActiveX)"
        <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <object id="signer" classid="clsid:208CE54E-F15E-4DCB-823A-9DA0DFD1B2E1" codebase="SBDCSigner.ocx#version=1,1,0,0" width=500 height=240>
            <param id="paramData" runat="server" name="Data" enableviewstate="false"/>
            <param id="paramID" runat="server" name="SessionID" enableviewstate="false"/>
            <param name="Color" value="#FFFFFF" />
            <param name="DataURL" value="./Result.aspx" />
            <param name="GoURL" value="./Result.aspx" />
            <%--<param name="PKCS11Registry" value="\Software\EldoS\SecureBlackbox\DC" />--%>
        </object>
    </div>
</body>
</html>

I still don't know what is happening exactly, I am still researching on it.
Posted: 03/25/2013 10:02:53

Ari Urkullu wrote:
this is the html

I meant the source of the page when it's loaded into the browser.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Posted: 03/25/2013 10:08:24

Also it would be nice to see the complete URL of the page when it's loaded into the browser.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Posted: 03/26/2013 08:17:20

Our company wants to develop the components which uses SecureBlackBox components as far as we can before buying your licenses to finish the development we are doing. So at the moment we have no license except from the one for demos. So I guess that I will have to carry on developing with the basic support level by the moment.

The url that the browser shows when I get the error is the next one:

http://localhost/FSP_31900_8_local/script/PMPortal/Default1.aspx?rutaHtml=C:\WINDOWS\Temp\2011_00_138_000113_467_19396.html&rutaPdf=C:\WINDOWS\Temp\2011_00_138_000113_467_19396.pdf

The html that the browser shows when I get the error is the next one:

Code
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en">
<head><title>
   Home Page
</title><link href="Styles/Site.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <title>Prueba firma digital con SecureBlackBox (ActiveX)</title>
<link href="App_Themes/fulldemo/cn_Styles.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="App_Themes/fulldemo/cn_Styles_plugin.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="App_Themes/fulldemo/fulldemo.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><script language="JavaScript" src="http://localhost/FSNWeb_31900_8/js/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
function FSALClient(tipo, sfechapet) {
$.ajax({
type: 'POST',
url: 'http://localhost/FSNWebService_31900_8/FSAL_RegistrarAccesos.asmx/FSALActualizarAccesos',
cache: false,
contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8",
data: "{'Tipo': " + tipo + ", 'fechapet':'" + sfechapet + "'}",
dataType: "json",
async: true,
error: function (xhr, status, error) {
debugger;alert(xhr.responseText);
}
});
}
FSALClient(3,'2013-03-26 13:42:48.884');
</script>
</head>

<body>
    <form name="aspnetForm" method="post" action="Default1.aspx?rutaHtml=C%3a%5cWINDOWS%5cTemp%5c2011_00_138_000113_467_19396.html&amp;rutaPdf=C%3a%5cWINDOWS%5cTemp%5c2011_00_138_000113_467_19396.pdf" id="aspnetForm">
<div>
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwUKMTY4NzcxMTMxOWRkSPL5JrsZAPI0mJB0sIoZ+x8h+QnlzfnZwUEqlgc5yFQ=" />
</div>

<div class="page">
        <div class="header">

</div>
        <div class="main">

<div align="center">
        Prueba firma digital "SecureBlackBox.Distributed Cryptography Add-on  (ActiveX)"
        <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <object id="signer" classid="clsid:208CE54E-F15E-4DCB-823A-9DA0DFD1B2E1" codebase="SBDCSigner.ocx#version=1,1,0,0" width=500 height=240>
            <param id="ctl00_MainContent_paramData" name="Data" value="77u/PD94...0b3I+U2Vj...5cGU+TWVzc2FnZS5CYXRjaDwvTWVzc2FnZVR5cGU+PE1l...hcnM+PEJhdGNoRWxlbWVudD48TWVzc2FnZVR5cGU+TWVz...lSUQ+PE5hbWU+TWFpbk9wZXJhdGlvbjwvTmFtZT48UGFycz48L1BhcnM+PE9w...yY2U+M0U1...0aG0+PElu...lbnQ+PE1lc3NhZ2VUeXBlPk1lc3NhZ2UuQmFzZTwvTWVzc2FnZVR5cGU+PE1l...hbWU+PFBhcnM+PFBh...QYXI+PFBh...iNCI+MzIzNjM4PC9QYXI+PC9QYXJzPjwvQmF0Y2hFbGVtZW50PjwvUm9vdE1lc3NhZ2U+PC9TZWN1cmVCbGFja2JveEFzeW5jU3RhdGU+"></param>
            <param id="ctl00_MainContent_paramID" name="SessionID" value="2nftcjqdbmeiogkx0wv0zhlq"></param>
            <param name="Color" value="#FFFFFF" />
            <param name="DataURL" value="./Result.aspx" />
            <param name="GoURL" value="./Result.aspx" />

</object>
    </div>

</div>
        <div class="clear">
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="footer">

</div>
    </form>
</body>
<script type='text/javascript'>
FSALClient(4,'2013-03-26 13:42:48.884');
</script>
</html>

I have put breakpoints in Default1.aspx.vb and Result.aspx.vb, and debugging the breakpoint at the first line of Page_Load of Result.aspx.vb is never reached.

I have checked that the user has access to the certificate.

When we adquire SecureBlackBox licenses, including the license for DC component, will we be able to see all the source code of the sample "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed"?
Posted: 03/26/2013 08:28:31

Could you please check if the page at http://localhost/FSP_31900_8_local/sc...esult.aspx is accessible from the browser? Just put the URL into address box of the browser and press Enter. It should load the page and you should see text like "Empty session".

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.

Statistics

Topic viewed 7714 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!