EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

License Key?

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 05/09/2006 15:45:40
by Chris Alcock (Basic support level)

I've just downloaded the evaluation for SecureBlackBox (.NET) and am trying to write some code. Keep getting an error about a license key, but nowhere in the download process did it mention how to get one.

How do I get a license key for the eval version?
Posted: 05/10/2006 00:26:18
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The information about the license code is described (a) in documentation, (b) in readme file, which is displayed during installation. Both items are available in Start Menu now.
Also, each sample has SetLicenseKey() call as the first line of code, executed in the project.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/22/2013 08:44:16
by walter Schrabmair (Basic support level)

HI,
we are planing to buy a in-house version of the SecureBB.
One question: I have tried the FTPS-Client in one of my programs, which works fine in eval mode.
After I have bought the licence, what must I do that it run with full speed?

Is it all, to copy the correct licencekey in my program and it will up/download the files with full speed?

Thanks for answering.
Walter
Posted: 02/22/2013 08:47:06
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

Is it all, to copy the correct licencekey in my program and it will up/download the files with full speed?

Yes you should simply replace a trial key with a purchased one.
Posted: 02/22/2013 14:20:16

Thanks,
now I could creat a self signing Cert with your DEMO.
I tried to run the ThinySigner in Delphi 7 IDE and it works when I use the Cert from the WINdows Storage. But when I use the CERT FILE I got an error. (invalid cert data) But the strange thing is, when I let the EXE run outside the IDE it works also with the CERT as File successfully.

What can I do that it will run in the IDE too? I have installed the latest version.

Walter
Posted: 02/22/2013 14:23:05

walter Schrabmair wrote:
I got an error. But the strange thing is, when I let the EXE run outside the IDE it works also with the CERT as File successfully.

What error do you get?

What can I do that it will run in the IDE too?

Most likely simply ignore the error.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/22/2013 14:27:13

if I ignor the error, It is not signed.
The error is invalied cert data.

Could you explain this?
Thanks
Posted: 02/22/2013 14:28:30

And could you tell me a TSA Server for timstamping the PDF?
Thanks
Posted: 02/22/2013 14:29:11

Unfortunately we are having certain difficulties when trying to hire a clairvoyant to read client's minds.

Simply stating that "it does not work" provides very little information. For fast and efficient support we would like to ask you for the following:

* Please specify the EldoS product name, version, platform, edition, or code package;
* Provide name and version of the operating system, name and version of the development tool that you use;
* If our product is used in conjunction with some other software, please specify the name and version of that software too;
* Send us step-by-step instructions how we can reproduce the problem. It is helpful to include small test project, screenshots, test data files, etc.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/22/2013 14:38:30

Dear Eugene,
yes of course.

It is just the demo project thinysinger in the latest version of SBB.
I use Delphi 7.
It works when I import the cert into the Microsoft Storage and use the pulldown menu to select the right cert. But it does now work (Error: Invalied cert data) in the IDE when I use the cert as FILE. (The first choice in the demo)
It works with file outside the IDE.
Coudl the reason be some leaps in memory?
Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages

Statistics

Topic viewed 3866 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!