EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTP SophisticatedClient

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 02/26/2013 07:19:57
by Peder Skanning (Basic support level)

I have used the SophisticatedClient to build a SftpUtility application.

I have a problem that when I try to batch download all the files in the filelist, the last file does not get downloaded.

I seems like OnSocketReceiveCallback is hit only by download of the next file in the list. I can not se how to trigger the OnSocketReceiveCallback for the last file in the filelist.

Any idea how to do that?
Posted: 02/26/2013 07:26:17
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please describe in more details what parts of our sample were used as-is and what was modified. You should also post here source code samples so we could understand the problem in more details.

BTW, is there any reason for you to use sophisticated component instead of TElSimpleSFTPClient that is easier to use?

Also if you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.
Posted: 02/26/2013 07:29:31
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Peder,

OnSocketReceiveCallback is invoked by the underlying socket upon arrival of the data. You cannot invoke it forcefully if there's no in-bound data in the connection.

Is there any particular reason for you to use the Sophisticated Client? TElSimpleSFTPClient provides much easier interface and incorporates a lot of tricks for performance optimization.
Posted: 02/26/2013 09:41:50
by Peder Skanning (Basic support level)

[QUOTE]Vsevolod Ievgiienko wrote:
BTW, is there any reason for you to use sophisticated component instead of TElSimpleSFTPClient that is easier to use?

Thank you! Works a lot better :-)

Statistics

Topic viewed 425 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!