EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

WebDav Server Sample does not build

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 01/15/2013 04:21:05
by Kalle Seybold (Basic support level)

Hello,

I'm trying to build the WebDav Server.

What references do I have to add?

Best regards

Kalle

----- Rebuild All started: Project: WebDavServer, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- /checked- /nowarn:1701,1702 /nostdlib- /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /baseaddress:285212672 /define:DEBUG;TRACE /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.DAVCommon.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.DAVServer.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.HTTPCommon.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.HTTPServer.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.SSLCommon.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.SSLServer.dll" /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug+ /debug:full /filealign:4096 /optimize- /out:obj\Debug\WebDavServer.exe /resource:obj\Debug\WebDavClient.Form1.resources /resource:obj\Debug\WebDavServer.SettingsForm.resources /target:winexe /warnaserror- /win32icon:App.ico AssemblyInfo.cs Form1.cs IniFile.cs ServerThread.cs SettingsForm.cs Utils.cs
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SBHTTPSWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(10,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SBWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\ServerThread.cs(25,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Form1' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\ServerThread.cs(27,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Form1' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(57,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TElHTTPSWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(58,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TElWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(357,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TElWebDAVStorageObject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Compile complete -- 7 errors, 0 warnings
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
Posted: 01/15/2013 04:25:47
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

What exactly build of SecureBlackbox do you have?

There was a glitch in our VCS which caused Form1.cs for the server-side sample to come from the client folder. This glitch was fixed in one of the latest builds and as I look into the Redist folder, correct file is copied to samples now.

So if you install the latest build of SecureBlackbox, you'll have the correct sample.

On a side note, please use QUOTE button or tag to mark the quoted data - this will let browser format it better.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 01/15/2013 04:29:20

I guess I got the latest. I downloaded it just a view minutes ago. Maybe I already installed a version a few month ago (not sure) but there was no update warning or so.
Posted: 01/15/2013 05:20:30

The installer by default installs samples not to <SecureBlackbox>\Samples as it did in previous versions, but to Users\ProfileName\Documents\EldoS\... . Are you sure that you are looking in correct folder (i.e. that this is not the folder left from old version of SecureBlackbox)?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 01/15/2013 05:34:31

The sources are located in

C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server

the references point to e.g.

C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.DAVServer.dll

Is this correct?
Posted: 01/15/2013 05:50:13

Yes, paths are correct. That's pretty strange. I'm moving the question to the helpdesk where I will post the archive with the correct sample.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/01/2014 11:11:51
by Levent Gökalp (Basic support level)

Hello,

I was used trail version of SecureBlackBox for SSL tunning.

But I have a problem,

In sample example dont find belov library for SSL.

using SecureBlackbox.SSLSocket;
using SecureBlackbox.SSLSocket.Client;
using SecureBlackbox.SSLSocket.Server;

So with it dont find “ElServerSSLSocket” class.

ERROR: The type or namespace name 'SecureBlackbox' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Not: C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\SSLBlackbox\Desktop\Server\SSLSocketDemo\Server(Reference Point).

Best Regards,
Posted: 10/01/2014 13:36:36

The referenced class is provided in the assembly which is now supplementary. This assembly can be built from the source code provided in <SecureBlackbox>\Classes\SSLSocket folder.

On a side note your question is not related to the initial topic and it would be better if you created a new forum post for it rather than answer the existing post.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/02/2014 02:53:51
by Levent Gökalp (Basic support level)

Thanks, Ok.
Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1738 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!