EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

WebDav Server Sample does not build

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 01/15/2013 04:21:05
by Kalle Seybold (Basic support level)

Hello,

I'm trying to build the WebDav Server.

What references do I have to add?

Best regards

Kalle

----- Rebuild All started: Project: WebDavServer, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- /checked- /nowarn:1701,1702 /nostdlib- /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /baseaddress:285212672 /define:DEBUG;TRACE /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.DAVCommon.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.DAVServer.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.HTTPCommon.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.HTTPServer.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.SSLCommon.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.SSLServer.dll" /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll /reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug+ /debug:full /filealign:4096 /optimize- /out:obj\Debug\WebDavServer.exe /resource:obj\Debug\WebDavClient.Form1.resources /resource:obj\Debug\WebDavServer.SettingsForm.resources /target:winexe /warnaserror- /win32icon:App.ico AssemblyInfo.cs Form1.cs IniFile.cs ServerThread.cs SettingsForm.cs Utils.cs
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SBHTTPSWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(10,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SBWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\ServerThread.cs(25,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Form1' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\ServerThread.cs(27,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Form1' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(57,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TElHTTPSWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(58,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TElWebDAVClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server\Form1.cs(357,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TElWebDAVStorageObject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Compile complete -- 7 errors, 0 warnings
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
Posted: 01/15/2013 04:25:47
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

What exactly build of SecureBlackbox do you have?

There was a glitch in our VCS which caused Form1.cs for the server-side sample to come from the client folder. This glitch was fixed in one of the latest builds and as I look into the Redist folder, correct file is copied to samples now.

So if you install the latest build of SecureBlackbox, you'll have the correct sample.

On a side note, please use QUOTE button or tag to mark the quoted data - this will let browser format it better.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 01/15/2013 04:29:20

I guess I got the latest. I downloaded it just a view minutes ago. Maybe I already installed a version a few month ago (not sure) but there was no update warning or so.
Posted: 01/15/2013 05:20:30

The installer by default installs samples not to <SecureBlackbox>\Samples as it did in previous versions, but to Users\ProfileName\Documents\EldoS\... . Are you sure that you are looking in correct folder (i.e. that this is not the folder left from old version of SecureBlackbox)?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 01/15/2013 05:34:31

The sources are located in

C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\WebDAVBlackbox\Server

the references point to e.g.

C:\Program Files (x86)\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_20\SecureBlackbox.DAVServer.dll

Is this correct?
Posted: 01/15/2013 05:50:13

Yes, paths are correct. That's pretty strange. I'm moving the question to the helpdesk where I will post the archive with the correct sample.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/01/2014 11:11:51
by Levent Gökalp (Basic support level)

Hello,

I was used trail version of SecureBlackBox for SSL tunning.

But I have a problem,

In sample example dont find belov library for SSL.

using SecureBlackbox.SSLSocket;
using SecureBlackbox.SSLSocket.Client;
using SecureBlackbox.SSLSocket.Server;

So with it dont find “ElServerSSLSocket” class.

ERROR: The type or namespace name 'SecureBlackbox' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Not: C:\Users\Public\Documents\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\SSLBlackbox\Desktop\Server\SSLSocketDemo\Server(Reference Point).

Best Regards,
Posted: 10/01/2014 13:36:36

The referenced class is provided in the assembly which is now supplementary. This assembly can be built from the source code provided in <SecureBlackbox>\Classes\SSLSocket folder.

On a side note your question is not related to the initial topic and it would be better if you created a new forum post for it rather than answer the existing post.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/02/2014 02:53:51
by Levent Gökalp (Basic support level)

Thanks, Ok.
Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1737 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!