EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Doubts about packages and licenses

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 01/07/2013 02:57:58
by Ari Urkullu (Basic support level)

we to do PAdES LTV signatures (distributed), check that kind of signatures and also update them. We are trying to accomplish this reusing and modifying the samples
"VB.NET\PDFBlackbox\PAdES" and "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed". We don't want to use the GUI that comes in sample "C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed", we want to deactivate it and use ours. My doubt is about which packages and which licenses we need. I mean, which packages and which licenses are the minimum that we need to get what I mentioned earlier. Now on, I see that we are using the next .dll:

I am not 100% sure if this are the minimum libraries that we need to do what I explained above. Also I am not 100% sure to which package does each library belong. I think that the relations are like this:

SecureBlackBox library <-> ¿¿¿???
SecureBlackBox.HTTP library <-> HTTPBlackBox package
SecureBlackBox.PDF library <-> PDFBlackBox package
SecureBlackBox.PKI library <-> PKIBlackBox package
SecureBlackBox.PKIPDF library <-> ¿¿¿???
SecureBlackBox.SSLClient library <-> SSLBlackBox package
SecureBlackBox.SSLCommon library <-> SSLBlackBox package
SecureBlackBox.DC library <-> ¿¿¿???
SecureBlackBox.XML library <-> XMLBlacBox package

I think that SecureBlackBox library comes with any package. I think that SecureBlackBox.PKIPDF library comes with PDFBlackBox package or PKIBlackBox package, but I am not sure with which of them comes (or maybe with both). I think SecureBlackBox.DC library comes with Distributed Cryptography Add-on.

Do you know where I can find information about this issues?

For your time and your effort, Thank you a lot!
Posted: 01/07/2013 03:38:06
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I've moved the question to the helpdesk where we can provide specific order information.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 452 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!