EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 12/18/2012 15:16:46
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you. Your sample works fine for us, and this means that the issue probably has something to do with the names of your buckets. Do you use buckets with non-ASCII characters in their names?
Posted: 12/18/2012 15:19:20
by dbg (Standard support level)

your SecureBlackbox.dll works my SecureBlackbox.dll does not,,,
Posted: 12/18/2012 15:23:10

nope pure lower letters and numbers
Posted: 12/18/2012 15:27:06

it works if I use your dll but not the one I have and they are different...
Posted: 12/18/2012 15:36:31
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Indeed the 230th build had been originally compiled and published with an internal error, but it was relatively quickly re-compiled and replaced with the correct distribution. It seems that you were unlucky enough to download the 'bad' build while it was being given away by our web server.

Please do the following to install the correct revision of build 230:

1) Uninstall your existing SecureBlackbox installation,

2) Download build 230 again,

3) Run the installer and install the product by following its instructions.

The fact that confuses me more here is that the original build preparation error was not related to XML components in any way and that there were no XML-specific changes between the builds, so I am still out of ideas about what might have been causing the type load exception.
Posted: 12/18/2012 15:52:01

cool, thanks for hunting it down, I know you guys have some high quality libs and demos:)

Glad it was not my bad:p

THK fixed
Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.

Topic viewed 2480 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!