EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Internal error with TElSimpleFTPSClient

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 01/31/2007 03:53:05
by Laboratoire EAI  (Standard support level)

I'm testing SecureBlackBox VCL for delphi. I have create an SSL FTP Server with Filezilla server, and I haven't problem to connect it with a standard SSL FTP client. But when I use your sample SimpleFTPSDemo, with many different configurations, I've got an error : Internal Error

Log :
Connecting to xxxxxxxx:21
Certificate is needed
Issuer: CN=xxxxxxxx, C=44, O=HOME, L=Nantes
Subject: CN=xxxxxxxx, C=44, O=HOME, L=Nantes
Certificate is OK
Internal Error

On delphi :

Debugger Exception Notification
Project Debugger.exe raised exception class EElBuiltInCryptoProviderError with message 'Internal error'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.
OK Help

Can you help me?

Posted: 01/31/2007 04:00:37
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us. Would you be so kind to provide us the complete call stack actual for the moment when exception is thrown?
Posted: 01/31/2007 04:03:07

BTW, if your server is accessible via Internet, we could try to connect to it in order to reproduce the issue. Please note, that we do not need an account on the server to be able to reproduce the issue.
Posted: 01/31/2007 07:27:14

Thanks for your response.

This is my call stack :

Can I give you my server IP on a private message? This is a personal test server... And if you want, I can create an account for you.
Posted: 01/31/2007 07:36:38

Thank you very much for the call stack. The problem seems to be specific to the particular certificate used by your server.

Can I give you my server IP on a private message?

Yes, please use Helpdesk system (http://www.eldos.com/support/ticket_list.php) for creating private support tickets.

And if you want, I can create an account for you.

No, thanks. SSL negotiation is performed *before* user is authenticated to server, so we can reproduce the problem without having an account on your server.
Posted: 01/31/2007 08:11:51

Thank you for your fast response,
I have post you my server IP and Port.

I'm not surprise by the certificate problem, because Filezila Server seems to not generate standard certificates...
Posted: 01/31/2007 08:17:14

Thank you, we received it via Helpdesk.
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Topic viewed 2569 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!