EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTPBlackbox issue.

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 12/02/2012 05:25:02
by rocky master (Basic support level)

Hello
thank you for making simple and easy stuff.
i want to ask few question.
question 1
SFTPBlackbox
is include in Standard or Professional VCL edition ? at present my company need vendor license for it if its include.

question 2
sample bugs.
in latest setup Samples\Delphi\SFTPBlackbox\Client\SimpleSFTPClient
sample have issue can't compile or test it with what i need.
error "[DCC Error] MainForm.pas(327): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'SBStrUtils'"

now in second project
Samples\Delphi\SFTPBlackbox\Client\SophisticatedClient
TClientSocket not found

Field Form1.scktClient does not have a corresponding component. Remove the declaration?

at SSHClient.OnReceive := HandleSSHClientReceive;
[DCC Error] MainForm.pas(156): E2009 Incompatible types: 'Parameter lists differ'

at SftpClient.OnDirectoryListing := HandleSftpDirectoryListing;
[DCC Error] MainForm.pas(175): E2010 Incompatible types: 'Array' and 'TList'

any help or perfect sample to verify it before i buy it?

question 3
SFTPBlackbox include SSH client by defaults? is it SSH client server or only ssh client?

Regards
Chevli
Posted: 12/02/2012 06:55:21
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

rocky master wrote:
question 1 SFTPBlackbox is include in Standard or Professional VCL edition ? at present my company need vendor license for it if its include.

SFTP client component is included in the following packages (from the cheapest to the most extensive):

SFTPBlackbox client
SFTPBlackbox client+server
Transports
Standard
Professional

rocky master wrote:
in latest setup Samples\Delphi\SFTPBlackbox\Client\SimpleSFTPClient sample have issue can't compile or test it with what i need. error "[DCC Error] MainForm.pas(327): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'SBStrUtils'"

Somehow the wrong sample sneaked into the release ("sneaked" because we tested all samples before release). Please add SBStrUtils to Uses clause in Mainform.pas

rocky master wrote:
now in second project Samples\Delphi\SFTPBlackbox\Client\SophisticatedClient TClientSocket not found

Field Form1.scktClient does not have a corresponding component. Remove the declaration?

Please read the readme file enclosed with this sample - it contains detailed instructions which are expected to be read.

rocky master wrote:
at SSHClient.OnReceive := HandleSSHClientReceive; [DCC Error] MainForm.pas(156): E2009 Incompatible types: 'Parameter lists differ'

at SftpClient.OnDirectoryListing := HandleSftpDirectoryListing; [DCC Error] MainForm.pas(175): E2010 Incompatible types: 'Array' and 'TList'

This issue can happen on BDS 2006 and as there's no simple way to fix it for all targets, we decided to keep it as is.

What exactly version of Delphi are you using?

rocky master wrote:
question 3 SFTPBlackbox include SSH client by defaults? is it SSH client server or only ssh client?

SFTPBlackbox client package includes SSHBlackbox client, and SFTPBlackbox client+server package includes SSHBlackbox client+server.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/02/2012 07:06:04
by rocky master (Basic support level)

thank you i have fixed issue with basic samples and able to test it work perfect.
but one more thing i noticed no sample to use sftp and ssh commands at same time ?

as i think sample
EldoS\SecureBlackbox.VCL\Samples\Delphi\SFTPBlackbox\Client\SophisticatedClient

may have both but i can't compile or use it because of this erros.
at SSHClient.OnReceive := HandleSSHClientReceive;
[DCC Error] MainForm.pas(156): E2009 Incompatible types: 'Parameter lists differ'

at SftpClient.Tunnel := SftpTunnel;

[DCC Error] MainForm.pas(176): E2010 Incompatible types: 'Array' and 'TList'

i am using delphi 2007 all error i posted in first post is solved but this sample not working still.

i am using tcp relay to forward my port 2222 to 22 on iphone device to make tunnel. ssh client work perfectly.. i don't know if your tool or sample can do such thing.

my basic requirement is
sftp to transfer file to device.
sftp get file from device.
using command and get reply.
create tunnel over port.

its possible to have custom sample or complied application before buy source to test on target job like this?

Regards,
Chevli
Posted: 12/02/2012 07:52:06
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Regarding this particular sample - please go to the very beginning of MainForm.pas. There will be an {ifdef ver180}... statement. Remove it, so that BUILDER_USED define is gone. That's all.

That define is incomplete due to a bug in CRS 2007 - it defines VER180 (which belonged to BDS2006) AND VER185 (specific to CRS 2007), instead of simply defining VER185 or even VER190. But anyway ...

In general, there's no available sample that would show you how to use SSH and SFTP within one session, but you are right, you need to look into SFTPBlackbox\Client\SophisticatedClient and SSHBlackbox\Client\ClientDemo samples and combine them. The first sample creates SFTP channel and the second one creates SSH channel. You can of course create both in parallel or when you need them.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 875 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!