EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Need help: How to re-use Asp.NET distributed sample

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 11/30/2012 02:42:46
by Blank Blank (Basic support level)

Hi. I am trying to modify the Asp.NET sample (the Java one) for our purposes. I want to do the same as the sample, but without using the user interface that the libraries offers. What I want is to show my own user interface and pass the options by parameters to the libraries so they can accomplish the distributed signing.
Does anyone knows where I can find documentation about that libraries, so I can find the way to do what I am trying to do? (By knowing the way I can pass the options by parameters)
Or any idea?

Thanks to everybody.
Posted: 11/30/2012 02:49:58
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

What kind of user interface do you want to get rid of? If you are talking about browser modules (applet, ActiveX) then their source code is provided to customers who buy the license for Distributed Cryptography add-on, and customers are free to modify the provided code and build their own modules (possibly without UI).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/30/2012 03:12:40

That is the point. I want to get rid of the browser modules user interface. So I understand that now I canĀ“t do what I am trying to accomplish, but when I have the license for Distributed Cryptography add-on, I will be able to achieve the target I mentioned. I am right?

Thank you very much!
Posted: 11/30/2012 03:21:32
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If I understood you right, you do need browser modules (it's possible to use DC where the client side works not in browser as well but this is not your case), but you need those browser modules to be silent (no UI). This is indeed possible once you have the source code of modules.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/30/2012 03:37:25

Thank you very much for your time and answers!
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1284 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!