EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Encryption of string

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 05/09/2006 08:10:24
by vick john (Basic support level)

I am generating xml memory string in my application. Now I want to encrypt the xml memory stream and pass it throw http. could you please tell me that what sercure black box method is use to encryption of string ? and also decrption.
Posted: 05/09/2006 09:33:13
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The answer depends on the actual task you want to perform. Do you want to just prevent unencrypted transfer of the data or you have other purpose? Are you bound with certain requirements regarding encryption?

There are at least 5 methods of solving your problem and the exact answer depends on the task.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/09/2006 09:41:48
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Also the requirements must specify, what code will decrypt the data on the server (will it be your own code or some third-party library).
It would be nice if you specified what edition of SecureBlackbox you are evaluating (.NET, VCL, ActiveX).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 5081 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!