EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How to include Cert info in XML Signed w/ distributed Cryptography

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 11/22/2012 07:09:03
by Daniel Oliveira (Basic support level)

I'm using the Distributed Cryptography Add-on to sign XML files, but must include the information in the signature certificate used (X509Data). I need to display the information and the signature certificate used on a specific page.

thank you
Posted: 11/22/2012 07:16:12
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

You can enable this using ((TElXMLKeyInfoX509Data)TElXMLSigner.KeyData).IncludeDataParams property. Please refer to the documentation for details: http://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb...arams.html
Posted: 11/22/2012 07:51:57

Thank you for the awnser.

I put this code on my PreSigner class:

((TElXMLKeyInfoX509Data) signer.KeyData).IncludeDataParams = SBXMLSec.Unit.xkidX509Certificate;

But, in result.aspx page the property KeyData is null.
Posted: 11/22/2012 07:56:23
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

It must be assigned manually. Please refer to the next sample for details: \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\XMLBlackbox\Signer
Posted: 11/22/2012 08:30:27
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

You would need to create an instance of TElXMLKeyInfoX509Data, and then set a Certificate property with a signing certificate. To obtain a signing certificate from a state object, please do following:
  TElDCBaseMessage Msg = State.FindMessageByType(TElDCOperationResponseMessage);
  if (Msg != null)
    byte[] buf = TElDCOperationResponseMessage(Msg).KeysRDN.GetFirstValueByOID(      SBDCPKIConstants.Unit.SB_OID_DC_SIGNING_CERTIFICATE)
   // then load certificate from a buffer

P.S. Please also ensure that TElXMLSigner.IncludeKey property is set to true for both steps.
Posted: 11/22/2012 12:06:06

Thanks, Dmytro and Vesevolod.

Works, with a little adjusts. I will put here the code for future references:

byte[] buf = ((TElDCOperationResponseMessage)Msg).KeysRDN.GetFirstValueByOID(SBDCPKIConstants.Unit.SB_OID_DC_SIGNING_CERTIFICATE);
                var cert = new TElX509Certificate();
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Topic viewed 822 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!