EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Exception loading Receipt

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 11/06/2012 16:25:31
by Robert Beaubien (Standard support level)

I'm getting the following exception loading the receipt received from the partner we are testing with:

Exception

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SBMIME.TElMultiPartList.Parse(TElMessageHeader AHeader, Stream Source, Byte[] Boundary, Byte[] HeaderCharset, Byte[] BodyCharset, Int16 AOptions, Boolean IgnoreHeaderNativeCharset, Boolean IgnoreBodyNativeCharset, Boolean bActivatePartHandlers)
at SBMIME.TElMultiPartList.Parse(TElMessageHeader AHeader, Stream Source, Byte[] Boundary, Byte[] HeaderCharset, Byte[] BodyCharset, Int16 AOptions, Boolean IgnoreHeaderNativeCharset, Boolean IgnoreBodyNativeCharset, Boolean bActivatePartHandlers)
at SBASCommon.TElASReceipt.Load(Stream Stream)
at SBASCommon.TElASReceipt.Load(String FileName)
at Sender.Main.buttonLoadReceipt_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\Projects2010\AS2\Sender\Main.cs:line 466

Any ideas? I've attached the receipt file for you to inspect.

Thanx.

[ Download ]
Posted: 11/07/2012 00:20:38
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to helpdesk for investigation.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/20/2012 10:43:54
by Robert Beaubien (Standard support level)

I just downloaded the release from 11/14/2012 and I'm still having this issue. I also didn't see the fix listed in the build changes for that release. Did this fix make it into that release?

https://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ticket_edit.php?ID=21776

Thanx.

Statistics

Topic viewed 373 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!