EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

inconsistency in TElMessage HeaderFields ?

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 11/01/2012 02:56:15
by Niklas Kjellander (Standard support level)

I've noticed that the content of the HeaderFields property in TElMessagePart is populated in different ways depending on what properties of the message I've previously accessed.

Example:
I load a message from disk into a message. The message body have 8 headers (From, To, Content-Type, Content-Id, Date, Message-Id, Subject and Content-Transfer-Encoding)

If i do this right after parsing the message
Code
Console.WriteLine(message.MainPart.Header.HeaderFields.Count);

The Console output is 8.
But if i do this
Code
Console.WriteLine(message.From.GetAddress(0).Address);
Console.WriteLine(message.MainPart.Header.HeaderFields.Count);

The console output is the from mail address and then 7.

Depending on what i access in the message prior to accessing the header fields of the message meain part seems to have some kind of impact of the contents of the header fields. Why is that?

I'm using SBB 10 .Net edition.

Best regards,

Niklas Kjellander
Posted: 11/01/2012 03:08:26
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your code) for a ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/01/2012 03:33:36
by Niklas Kjellander (Standard support level)

License ticket is now linked to my account.
Posted: 11/01/2012 03:38:53
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

Could you provide a test case with input message that we can use to reproduce the problem locally. You can post it via Helpdesk: http://eldos.com/helpdesk/index.php

Statistics

Topic viewed 560 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!