EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElMessage questions

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 10/26/2012 08:28:18
by Niklas Kjellander (Standard support level)

Hi,

I have two questions for you.

1. Is there some way to only load the headers into a TElMessage object. The mail I want to load is on disk.

2. I want to add an instance of TElMessage as an attachment to another instance of TElMessag, wich is the most efficient way to do this?

Best regards,

Niklas Kjellander
Posted: 10/26/2012 08:36:43
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

1. Is there some way to only load the headers into a TElMessage object. The mail I want to load is on disk.

TElMessage.ParseMessage method allows to control loading process via its 'AOptions' parameter. You shouldn't use 'mpoLoadData' to load only headers.

2. I want to add an instance of TElMessage as an attachment to another instance of TElMessag, wich is the most efficient way to do this?

You should serialize it using TElMessage.AssembleMessage and then attach it using TElMessage.AttachData method. If you want to create a multipart message then you should better use TElMessage.AttachFile method.

Statistics

Topic viewed 494 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!