EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Ceritificate/ CRL Validation with CA

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 01/28/2007 22:10:42
by Venkatasairam Y (Basic support level)

Hi

Thanks for the code and the reply. The project I have is similar to yours. I found that the license key I use has some problems and giving me the results I has mentioned earlier. If I use the license key as in your project I get the expected results. My license key is a trial license. Could there be any issue with using a trial license key?

2. Using your license key, I can validate Certificates signed using RSA-PSS (1.2.840.113549.1.1.10) but the CRL validation SBCertificateRevocationListValidate is failing for RSA-PSS. My CRLs also dont have any revoked certificates. Can the method
SBCertificateRevocationListValidate support RSA-PSS? Is there any known issue with CRL validation for my case?

Thanks

Venkata
Posted: 01/29/2007 01:50:01
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

My license key is a trial license. Could there be any issue with using a trial license key?

The license key used in the sample application is a trial key (equal to the one included to the distribution). So the key you use should be the same as the one used in the sample project.

2. Using your license key, I can validate Certificates signed using RSA-PSS (1.2.840.113549.1.1.10) but the CRL validation SBCertificateRevocationListValidate is failing for RSA-PSS.

Will check this ASAP.
Posted: 01/29/2007 03:59:30
by Venkatasairam Y (Basic support level)

2. Using your license key, I can validate Certificates signed using RSA-PSS (1.2.840.113549.1.1.10) but the CRL validation SBCertificateRevocationListValidate is failing for RSA-PSS.

Will check this ASAP.

Thanks.
Posted: 01/29/2007 07:12:20
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the issue in our conditions (sample PSS CRL is validated correctly). Please find attached sample certificate and CRL and try to validate them in your conditions.

[ Download ]

Statistics

Topic viewed 7918 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!