EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Could not load file or assembly 'SecureBlackbox.SSHClient,

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 10/12/2012 09:10:26
by Lev K (Standard support level)

Application was created by another programmer who left company.
I am struggle with SSHClient.dll
Every times I have references this dll manually after I pulled package from GIT
Dim client As [COLOR=red][B]New TElSimpleSFTPClient[/B][/COLOR]
            client.Address = m_Host
            client.Port = m_Port
            client.Username = m_User
            client.Password = m_Password

Could not load file or assembly 'SecureBlackbox.SSHClient, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

When I checked Publish--> Application files ---> Show All files, I got yellow triangle with explanation point againsa this file. All other SecureBox dll are there. All other programmers working with same project do not have this problem.
Posted: 10/12/2012 09:12:05
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

There's no reason in reposting your old question again here.

You are having some local problem which are specific to your environment. We can't do anything on our side to help you. You need to investigate the problem locally.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/12/2012 09:27:42
by Lev K (Standard support level)

I did not get answer first time. That is a reason why I re posted this question. This is your product and must to know what specifically must be done to fix this problem. What I have to investigate locally? I compared VS project settings with other people from group they all have exactly the same like I have. What must be done to let all users have the same access to this dll?
Posted: 10/12/2012 09:44:45
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

As I said we can't dig into your computer to find out why your environment does not load the DLL. Our DLL is mere data in this situation, and it's an issue of your environment. There's nothing more to discuss here and this topic is closed.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 919 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!