EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElCAdESSignatureProcessor.CreateBes exception...

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 10/01/2012 09:36:45
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

We've made a few breaking changes in the 10th version. You should add SBTypes, SBStrUtils and SBSSLConstants namespaces to solve your problems.
Posted: 10/01/2012 09:48:26
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

StrToOID went to SBStrUtils, sbSSL3 and sbTLS1 went to SBSSLConstants. TMeEssageDigest160 is in SBTypes.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/01/2012 14:02:54
by igor andolski (Basic support level)

I got a license error after I replaced the SecureBlackBox dll's from the current version(9.1.217) to the latest(10.0.222): "Provided license key is invalid or is valid for version of SecureBlackbox, other than current one. Please check that the license key is pasted correctly and your license covers current SecureBlackbox version." :(.
Have you tried to put cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert,ChainCert) in the watch.In my watch it says : "-cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert) 'cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert)' threw an exception of type 'SBCAdES.EElCAdESSignatureProcessorError' void SBCAdES.EElCAdESSignatureProcessorError}" ? or more clearly please try this:

Code
      if (cadesProcessor.IsBES())
            {
                MessageBox.Show("OK");
            }

after the call of
Code
cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert);

Thanks.
Posted: 10/01/2012 14:06:49
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

igor andolski wrote:
I got a license error after I replaced the SecureBlackBox dll's from the current version(9.1.217) to the latest(10.0.222): "Provided license key is invalid or is valid for version of SecureBlackbox, other than current one. Please check that the license key is pasted correctly and your license covers current SecureBlackbox version." :(.

That is correct, license keys are specific to particular version of SecureBlackbox. Evaluation keys that correspond to installed version of SecureBlackbox are present in LicenseKey.txt file and in all sample projects.

igor andolski wrote:
Have you tried to put cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert,ChainCert) in the watch.In my watch it says : "-cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert) 'cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert)' threw an exception of type 'SBCAdES.EElCAdESSignatureProcessorError' void SBCAdES.EElCAdESSignatureProcessorError}"

Such action doesn't make much sense. What you are trying to accomplish?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/01/2012 14:22:28

After the call of cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert)I wanted to check if the BES signature was created.That's why I verified if the signature is a BES one, calling the cadesProcessor.IsBES().
What can be the problem?

Thanks,
Igor
Posted: 10/01/2012 15:12:20

Hello.

What does cadesProcessor.IsBES() return for you? Do I understand you right that it throws the exception?
Posted: 10/01/2012 16:52:04

Hi,

It doesn't throw any exception.cadesProcessor.IsBES() return false.That's why I'm thinking that cadesProcessor.CreateBES(Cert, ChainCert) is the problem.

Thanks,
Igor.
Posted: 10/02/2012 05:02:30
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Igor,

You have to save and then re-load the signature for the changes in it to take effect. That is, TElCAdESProcessor won't be able to tell whether a signature is (or is not) BES-compatible unless you serialize it to a memory buffer and deserialize back. A signature that has not yet been serialized is considered by the CAdES processor as not final, so it can't come up with an answer.
Posted: 10/02/2012 08:00:22

Ivanov,

Thank you for the answer,it works.So after I call an update/create method for TElCAdESProcessor I have to serialize the signature and re-open it, right?

Thanks,
Igor.
Posted: 10/02/2012 10:44:58

Hello.

So after I call an update/create method for TElCAdESProcessor I have to serialize the signature and re-open it, right?

Right.
Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.

Statistics

Topic viewed 3664 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!