EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Could not load file or assembly SecureBlackbox.SSHClient

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 09/26/2012 07:41:56
by Lev K (Standard support level)

I am vb.net developer. I have started to work with new company just month ago. I have to modify existing program which use SecureBlackBox. When I run application I got following error message.
Could not load file or assembly 'SecureBlackbox.SSHClient, Version=7.2.0.171, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Note, I have never used this product before and do not have any knowledge about it. Person who created this application left company before I started to work here. I checked references and find two dlls SecureBlackbox.dll and SecureBlackbox.PGP.dll. They are not missing. What possibly cause this problem? Do I need to install this product on my workstation? I need help quite urgently!!!
Posted: 09/26/2012 07:49:36
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your code) for a ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/26/2012 08:04:57

How can I added license ticket to my user account?
Posted: 09/26/2012 08:32:32

Please re-read my post above.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/26/2012 09:22:05

What I have to re-read? I do have a license ticket but I have no idea how to add it to my user account. Like I said person who obtained it left company before I started to work here. Will HelpDesk help me with that?
Posted: 09/26/2012 09:29:56

The license ticket is linked to user account in My Control Center . When you visit it you will find just one link - "add a license ticket". After you add a ticket, you can find downloads and license keys in My Control Center. And after you add a ticket and we see your license, we'll be able to answer your question (as we will know what was licensed and what could be referenced).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/26/2012 09:49:33

I tried to add license ticket and got Error "It is already in use by another user". I assume that was person who left company. Sounds like a loop. I need just simple answer on simple question. To do that I need to do thousands things which is not related to my problem at all.
Posted: 09/26/2012 10:07:03

You can post your license ticket to HelpDesk for checking.

As for unrelated things - support is provided to licensed customers and license tickets are one of ways to control license use. So, sorry, the things are both related and necessary. We will provide any support to you after license-related questions are answered.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages

Statistics

Topic viewed 1443 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!