EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Your SecureBlackbox license key doesn't enable the requested func

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 08/21/2012 09:17:50
by William Everman (Basic support level)

I am trying to open a connection to a SFTP Server, but I keep getting "Your SecureBlackbox license key doesn't enable the requested functionality". I am using SBB V6. Why would I get such an error? Code Listed Below

Code

mobjSFTPConnection = New TElSimpleSFTPClient
        AddHandler mobjSFTPConnection.OnKeyValidate, AddressOf Client_OnKeyValidate
        SBUtils.Unit.SetLicenseKey(validKey)  

With mobjSFTPConnection
                .Address = mstrFTPSite
                .Port = 22
                .Username = mstruname
                .Password = mstrpassword
                .Open()
            End With

Private Sub Client_OnKeyValidate(ByVal Sender As Object, ByVal ServerKey As SBSSHKeyStorage.TElSSHKey, ByRef Validate As Boolean)
        Validate = True
    End Sub
Posted: 08/21/2012 09:53:06

I have searched for this error also, and it doesn't give me much.
Posted: 08/21/2012 10:07:08
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Your license doesn't cover functions that you tried to use. In other words, you have the license for some other package(s) of SecureBlackbox, and not for SFTP client.

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your code) for a ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/21/2012 10:33:48

Thank you, I will try to find that.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1016 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!