EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Multi tunnels

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 12/30/2006 13:54:37
by yugene (Basic support level)

Hello! I'm using SBB v4. I'm novice :) What I need is to create several tunnels over one SSH connection. Could you please help me - what is the easiest way to do this (few mouse clicks - is superb :))? In case of using TElSSHLocalPortForwarding I get only one tunnel. In case of using TElSSHClient I have to make lot of routines with sockets, socks\proxy handling etc - not so easy, I guess.
Posted: 12/30/2006 15:05:37
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

1) Please download SecureBlackbox 5.
2) do you want multiple connections over one tunnel or several different tunnels? In the first case TElSSHLocalPortForwarding will work. In the second case you have to deal with TElSSHClient. See the samples (namely LocalPortForwarding) for details.
Note, that with SecureBlackbox 5 you can use ElSocket class and it will handle socks and proxy for you

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/31/2006 06:50:07
by yugene (Basic support level)

1) I've bought version 4 and have a passworded archive with sources. How can I update to the v5 sources?

2) As far as I understand, several connections over one tunnel are available to one destination port only? If so, it does not suit me cause I need to connect to different server services. Can I use ElSocket class in SBB v4?

Thank you.
Posted: 12/31/2006 07:34:21
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

yugene wrote:
As far as I understand, several connections over one tunnel are available to one destination port only? If so, it does not suit me cause I need to connect to different server services. Can I use ElSocket class in SBB v4?

Your understanding is correct.

Yes, you can use ElSocket class in SBB 4, however it's not documented. You would need to use the source code in order to use the class.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 3196 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!