EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Can't initialize SBB dll

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 12/28/2006 03:18:17
by Harshal Vispute (Basic support level)

hi Eveyrone ,

I am using SSHBBox. but i am unable to run SSL client program for vc which comes with this product.
at the time of run it displays a message box
" Can't initialize SBB dll "

please tell me how can i initialize this DLL OR how to resolve this problem.

What colud
Posted: 12/28/2006 03:27:45
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

1) Did you check the sample projects?
2) You are using SSH, but try tu run SSL client. I am confused ...

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/28/2006 03:34:19

thanks for quick reply,

actully I have to use SSHBBox but i don't know how to write client for that,
hence first i am trying to run SSL client with DLL SSLBBoxCli.dll. It gives me above mention error.

Please tell me where i am going wrong

Posted: 12/28/2006 03:34:47
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

It seems that you are running a sample application that calls SecureBlackbox methods via DLL interface. Most likely, the demo is unable to find SecureBlackbox DLL files. Please copy the BaseBBox.dll, PKIBBox.dll and SSLBBoxCli.dll files either to your System32 directory, or to directory where the sample project is located.
Posted: 12/28/2006 03:57:37

Thanks for the solution.

Now my SSLclient is not responding after clicking on Fetch Page. If I am using valid unix machines IP as . Still it is not fetching any page from that remote machine.

can you tell me What could be the problem

Posted: 12/28/2006 08:49:15
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Are you sure that you are connecting to the SSL server (not SSH one)? Port 22 is usually used by SSH protocol. Please try to specify 'https://www.microsoft.com' as URL and check if the page is retrieved successfully.
Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.

Topic viewed 3226 times

Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!