EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

unable to decrypt and verify pgp file

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 06/15/2012 09:36:41
by malini hema (Basic support level)

I have eldos version 8.1 and i'm trying to decrypt a pgp file from the sample application proviced by the version download but its failing and giving this error "Unsupported cryptographic operation. Operation: 0, Algorithm: 28692, Mode: 3" not sure why i am getting this error i am providing input stream file, output stream file and even providing keyrings but no luck any help appriciated

thanks
Posted: 06/15/2012 09:50:22
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Malini,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please install and enable the IDEA module, which contains extended cryptographic provider implementing the IDEA cipher.
Posted: 06/15/2012 09:56:25
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your code) for a ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/15/2012 10:24:58
by malini hema (Basic support level)

Innokentiy Ivanov wrote:
Malini,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please install and enable the IDEA module, which contains extended cryptographic provider implementing the IDEA cipher.

Thank you for your quick reply Innokentiy Ivanov.

I just downloaded and installed 9.1 evaluation version from this site
http://www.eldos.com/sbb/download-release.php and in the changes text file I found "IDEA algorithm has been included into main code. No more need to install IDEA additionally. Extended (IDEA-capable) cryptographic provider is now used by default."

But I am still getting the same error.

Do I have to provide separate licence key for this in the code?

Please let me know thanks for your help!
Posted: 06/16/2012 11:12:39
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

It seems that old units or assemblies are still used after upgrade. The above mentioned error can't appear in the latest 9th version. Please uninstall SBB and install it again.
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Statistics

Topic viewed 973 times

Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!