EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How to use WebDAV with Sharepoint ?

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 05/25/2012 01:52:40
by Stephane Grobety (Priority Standard support level)

Hello,

I'm trying to use the TElWebDAVClient to connect to a sharepoint server and retrieve files from it but I cannot seem to succeed. While I can connect using the windows connector, every attempt I make using the TElWebDAVClient component fails with an authentication error.

I tried using the demo application but all I can obtain is "401" answers. If I modify the demo to use NTLM authentication, then I get an EElHTTPSClientError exception "Cannot get valid NTLM response from server. (error code is 100358)."

Things aren't made easier by the fact that I do only have external access to the sharpoint server and can neither check how it is configured nor provide login credentials for testing.

Any idea where I should be looking for an error ?

Thanks
Posted: 05/25/2012 02:00:13
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Try to use the latest 10th build were we've made a few authentication-related improvements.
Posted: 05/25/2012 02:05:26

Thanks for the quick answer.

You mean version 10 ? I'm afraid I can't do that or, at least, I can't install it on my machine and compile a program with that (I need the source edition since we've made changes to class.pas)

Do you have a compiled version of the demo application somewhere ?
Posted: 05/25/2012 02:24:05
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

I've created a ticked in the helpdesk for you and posted a pre-compiled sample there.
Posted: 05/25/2012 02:32:12

Thank you very much. I will followup through the helpdesk then.

Regards,
Stephane
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Statistics

Topic viewed 760 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!