EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Unable To Create Object in VB Script file

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 05/08/2012 09:47:25
by Tariq Mehmood (Basic support level)

Unable to Create object of BaseBBox.ElSBLicenseManagerX in VB Script File
here is the Code.

Set objLicenseMgr = CreateObject("BaseBBox.ElSBLicenseManagerX")
Posted: 05/08/2012 09:57:09
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

The correct name of the library is either BaseBBox8 or BaseBBox10 (depending on the version you are using), so the line should have the following look:

Set objLicenseMgr = CreateObject("BaseBBox8.ElSBLicenseManagerX")
Posted: 05/08/2012 10:08:49

I have SecureBlackbox 5.1 Version, i was previously using SecureBlackbox at Windows 2003 server now moving to Windows server 2008 R2.
I was running nicely on 2003 Server ..
I am using the Same code running at 2003 server...
Posted: 05/08/2012 10:17:51
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the details. Indeed, the DLLs shipped with version 5 didn't have the version postfix, so BaseBBox.dll is the correct name in your case.

Please attach the license ticket you received in the registration letter to your web site account to let us identify you as a customer and provide you with a Standard support level.

The problem is apparently related to the DLLs not being registered in the system properly. Please note that you need to run regsvr32 under the account with administrative privileges so that the components were registered correctly in the registry.
Posted: 05/08/2012 10:24:56

i registered the DLL find the ELDOS Installation directory.
It works fine when i run it using the Vbsedit but got error while executing it by double click the vbs file...
Posted: 05/08/2012 11:27:30
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Try to unregister DLLs and then register again as it is described here: https://eldos.com/documentation/sbb/do...tivex.html
Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.

Topic viewed 1031 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!