EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

FTPS Azure

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 04/10/2012 13:15:49
by Merielen Santos (Basic support level)

Hi,

I'm trying to do a program that send a file to storage in Windows Azure. I need to do it with FTPS.

But when the program try to write with method "WriteObject" the message "{"HTTP request failed with code 403, message is Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature."{SBWinAzureDataStorage.EElWinAzureDataStorageError}" appears.

I can't find any sample about it. How am I set the link to BLOB in Azure? I don't know if I need to set some configuration in Azure Portal.

Help me!
Posted: 04/10/2012 13:28:24
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I am not sure that I understand what you are trying to do. FTPS is a protocol different from the protocol used to access BLOBs that SBWinAzureDataStorage uses (which is HTTPS with custom headers). The sample for SBWinAzureDataStorage is in <SecureBlackbox>\Samples\<language>\CloudBlackbox folder.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/10/2012 13:48:20

When I set the URL to blob, for example, http://blablabla.blob.core.windows.net?
Posted: 04/10/2012 14:17:23
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

Does the problem occurs with the sample that Eugene referenced above?
Posted: 04/10/2012 14:30:36

Yes, but because the account key was wrong. Now, it's ok.

Thank's and sorry!
Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1051 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!