EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Problem with registration key and beta, problem with upload

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 12/08/2006 04:22:06
by philip eud (Basic support level)

Hi,

I've 2 problems.
The first, is my registration key, who is invalid with beta sftpblackbox 5.0.101, normal?

The second, is the speed of upload (i'll tried beta to see if it's change something)

To Download, i've:
private int _buffReadSize = 256*8192;
byte[] buf = new byte[this._buffReadSize];
while (processed < size)
{
read = this._sftpClient.Read(fileHandle, processed, buf, 0, buf.Length);
stream.Write(buf, 0, read);
processed += read;
}

It's work fine, i use the maximum of bandwitch, the speed is better than winscp :)

But for upload, i've a serious problem, the speed is very, very, very slow
i've:
private int _buffWriteSize = 256*8192;
byte[] buf = new byte[this._buffWriteSize];
while (processed < size)
{
read = stream.Read(buf, 0, buf.Length);
this._sftpClient.Write(fileHandle, processed, buf, 0, buf.Length);
processed += read;
}
Posted: 12/08/2006 04:25:59
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

philippe eudes wrote:
The first, is my registration key, who is invalid with beta sftpblackbox 5.0.101, normal?

SecureBlackbox 5 uses different registration keys than SBB 4. Free upgrades are available for customers, who purchased the license in '2006.

Regaring upload speed - please try using ElSimpleSFTPClient component and UploadFile method. It should be faster.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/08/2006 04:40:56
by philip eud (Basic support level)

I register in 2005.
Maybe it's not very serious to pay again, i say it because in 2005, we have suspended during 1 month the prodution because your sftp library did not manage éèâ...
No comment...

For the second problem, i used already ElSimpleSFTPClient, i'm going to try UploadFile method, thanks
Posted: 12/08/2006 05:10:26
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

You are free to evaluate the library, and if you find it suitable, you purhcase a license. If you don't use the product for whatever reason, this doesn't change anything. Regarding the reasons you mentioned -- if there were a technical problem, you are welcome to report it to HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/support/ticket_list.php ) and have it fixed quite quickly.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 2607 times

Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!