EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Samples - which ones do you need?

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 02/02/2015 06:15:48
by Rok Klemen (Basic support level)

Dmytro Bogatskyy wrote:
QuoteI have tried using the samples provided, but my code ends up in an endless loop when trying to save the signed node ( at the "Signer.save()" part ).
Please also check that you are using the latest SecureBlackbox build.

Yes, we are using version 12.0.264.
Posted: 02/03/2015 01:58:56
by Shane Wang (Basic support level)

We are currently evaluating this package, and where can I find the sample code for Soap/XML asymmetric encryption?

thanks,
Posted: 02/03/2015 04:29:12
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hello,

Yes, we are using version 12.0.264.

A new build is going to be released later today or tomorrow. This issue with Java edition should be already fixed. Please let us know whether it worked for you once the build is released.
We are currently evaluating this package, and where can I find the sample code for Soap/XML asymmetric encryption?

At the moment, there is a component only for XML encryption (XMLEnc, it could be used for SOAP encryption), please refer to XMLBlackbox\Desktop\Encryptor sample.
Posted: 02/03/2015 04:36:37
by Rok Klemen (Basic support level)

Dmytro Bogatskyy wrote:
Hello,

QuoteYes, we are using version 12.0.264.
A new build is going to be released later today or tomorrow. This issue with Java edition should be already fixed. Please let us know whether it worked for you once the build is released.
QuoteWe are currently evaluating this package, and where can I find the sample code for Soap/XML asymmetric encryption?
At the moment, there is a component only for XML encryption (XMLEnc, it could be used for SOAP encryption), please refer to XMLBlackbox\Desktop\Encryptor sample.

That is great news.
I was running into a similar problem with the sample that is provided, it looked like it was in a endless loop.

Anyway thank you again, will let you know how the new build works.

Have a nice day.
Posted: 02/10/2015 07:49:00
by Robert Cesar (Basic support level)

Hello,

we are evaluating SecureBlackBox for possible integration in our project (and buying the licence, of course), but we still can't figure out, how to work with CAdES-T files.

Could you provide an example of upgrading a CAdES-T file to a CAdES-A file? I tried your methods like Archive() or UpgradeToA(), but I keep failing with "Collected validation information is not complete" exception. So I think I missed some vital part of the configuration.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Robert
Posted: 02/10/2015 08:09:53
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Robert,

Basically, the upgrading process from CAdES-T to CAdES-A involves the following steps:

1. Re-validating the signature together with collecting the complete set of validation material for all trust chains related to the signature (including CA and ROOT certificates, CRLs, OCSP responses).

2. Insertion of all the collected validation elements to the signature.

3. Certification of the updated signature with a timestamp from the trusted timestamping service.

In order for the process (1) to succeed, TElCAdESSignatureProcessor and the inner TElX509CertificateValidator components have to obtain all the validation elements. If any of such elements is not available and/or cannot be obtained, the "Collected validation information is not complete" exception is thrown.

As every PKI environment is different, you might need to configure the validator to work correctly in your particular circumstances (for example, some public key infrastructures do provide CRLs for the root certificates, while in the others it is 'explicitly trusted'). To find out what exactly is going wrong in your particular scenario, please do the following:

1. Handle the OnCertValidatorPrepared and OnCertValidatorFinished events of the processor object.

2. Inside the OnCertValidatorPrepared event handler subscribe to the OnBeforeCertificateValidation, OnAfterCertificateValidation and other events of the provided validator object.

3. Implement the validator class handlers as described in this article. This will help you create a validation log which might help in tracking the failing validation step.

There is also a Delphi sample available with VCL edition (unfortunately, there is none in C#, sorry). We could send it to you for reference purposes if your wish. Just let us know.

Ken
Posted: 02/10/2015 08:39:00
by Robert Cesar (Basic support level)

Thank you for your fast response. I already searched for possible answers, including:
www.eldos.com/security/articles/7639.php
but with no success. Logging revealed only that validator encountered some errors when it was validating the certificate. I got errors 1002 and 1004, with Reason 128 and 384.
I knew I somehow can't retrieve those lists, but I don't know how to fix it. Should I send you the log, would it help you?

Could you send me the Delphi sample please?
Posted: 02/10/2015 11:05:43
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Robert,

I've created a Helpdesk ticket for you, let's continue the discussion there. Please upload the validator's log there so that we could have a look into it and suggest steps to take to address the problem.

I'm also going to post the Delphi sample to your ticket straightaway.

Ken
Posted: 03/02/2015 01:39:23
by Sohel Shekha (Basic support level)

Hi, I need simple demo of server client chat using certificates for Xamarin.Android please.
Posted: 03/02/2015 02:22:50
by Stephane Grobety (Priority Standard support level)

Hello,

I would like some sample (and reference code) of OAuth2 usage. sadly, cloud providers like google are requiring it for more and more services and we really need to implement it in our SMTP connector. I know that the SBB SMTP client does not support SASL and therefore cannot be used to work with gmail but I can write a custom SASL handler for Indy SMTP.

It would speed things up, however, if I had some sample code for the OAuth2 component (otherwise, I'd had to implement Oauth2 on my own).

Thanks in advance
Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages

Statistics

Topic viewed 37381 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!