EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Samples - which ones do you need?

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 10/17/2014 08:44:35
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hello,
How can I implement such message with SOAPClent?

I've moved your question to the helpdesk ( https://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ). You will see your (and only your) support tickets by following this URL. You will also get e-mail notifications about updates related to your support ticket.
Posted: 11/21/2014 01:31:09
by olaf kionka (Basic support level)

I'm evaluate servicestack (http://servicestack.net) self-hosted using .NET's HTTP Listener. SSL can enabled by adding a Certificate to the Listener, but then I stucked on selecting the SSL Protocol and neogation.

On October 14, 2014 the so called Poodle attack was published. Using a weakness in the SSLv3 Protocol the Poodle attack is able to decrypt communication that is sent using SSL secured traffic from a web server.

As workaround, i tried to combine the ssl implementation from secureblackbox with servicestack.

How can I implement such a thing?
Posted: 11/21/2014 05:20:45
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The only option I see is create a "reverse proxy" which will accept TLS 1.x client connections and tunnel the data to the backend server. Such proxy should work on the same system where your server works.

Often nginx server is used in the same way (on our site it does so) - it accepts secured connections on ports 443 and 80 and forwards requests to port 80, while the actual Apache server listens only to *localhost* connections on port 80.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/26/2014 02:52:38
by Juan Manuel Requena (Basic support level)

Hello,

I have a license for PDFBlackbox package of SecureBlackbox. The license was purchased in April '2009 to Ginsa Informatica S.A., and I have just updated it to version 8

I need a Soap example using a client side certificate. I use Delphi 2006

Thanks.
Posted: 11/26/2014 02:59:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please link the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of its use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your source code) for a license ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/02/2015 04:22:44
by Rok Klemen (Basic support level)

Hello,

we are very interested in buying the SecureBlackBox license, but we would first like to try product by signing a test document.

I was wondering if you could provide a Java example that shows the full process of signing a XML document with xades standard.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Rok
Posted: 02/02/2015 04:32:27
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

rokus wrote:
I was wondering if you could provide a Java example that shows the full process of signing a XML document with xades standard.

Thank you for contacting us.

The sample for XML signing can be found in \Samples\XMLBlackbox\SimpleSigner folder inside evaluation package.

You can also check more complex sample from .NET edition called AdvancedSigner. In general the code will be the same except getters/setters used in Java instead of propertied in C#.
Posted: 02/02/2015 04:40:40
by Rok Klemen (Basic support level)

I have tried using the samples provided, but my code ends up in an endless loop when trying to save the signed node ( at the "Signer.save()" part ).

Kinda new to Java so I might have made some mistakes if you could perhaps offer any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong.

[ Download ]
Posted: 02/02/2015 04:47:13
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

rokus wrote:
I have tried using the samples provided, but my code ends up in an endless loop when trying to save the signed node ( at the "Signer.save()" part ).

Kinda new to Java so I might have made some mistakes if you could perhaps offer any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong.

Please check if the same problem occurs if you sign the document using our sample.
Posted: 02/02/2015 05:42:40
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Please also check that you are using the latest SecureBlackbox build.
Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages

Statistics

Topic viewed 37506 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!