EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Samples - which ones do you need?

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 02/13/2013 08:46:44
by Mykola Olshevsky (Basic support level)

Hi. At the moment you can use SecureBlackbox in Pascal iOS projects (See the following link : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28343282/ObjP/index.html).

Also we are working on building Library Edition as static library for iOS/Mac OS so it would be possible to use C++ wrappers within standard Objective C projects.
Posted: 04/04/2013 08:58:06
by ITP User (Standard support level)

Vsevolod Ievgiienko wrote:
Hello.

Indeed the sample is for VS 2010. You can simply create a new project and add existing files to it. Most likely it will be compiled without any problems.

Finally I got the latest version of BlackBox today and there is a very usefull example compiled in vs2k8 c#, nice!

I have modified the example to try to get the Empty Signature Fields un a list, I used the reason list, and I managed to sign correctly in the field I wanted, I need to do this because we are going to use formulary with predefined signature fields that should be visible and printable if needed.

My problem now is that even when I sign in the right field, and you can go to the PDF and see the signature details by clicking on it, there is NOTHING in the signature field, I mean visually, it's blank, empty...

Why could this be, I'm sure I'm selecting the signature to be visible.

Any idea?
Posted: 04/04/2013 09:04:37
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Why could this be, I'm sure I'm selecting the signature to be visible.

Hello.

As this topic is for sample suggestions, please create a Helpdesk ticket and post your input and output files with a modified sample there.
Posted: 06/07/2013 17:43:09
by Mario Calderón (Basic support level)

Hello,
Do you have any example of implementing PAdES signature using Distributed Components. I have modified the ASPNet_Distributed according to PAdES sample, but Adobe says that the signature is not valid since the signer identity is invalid.

Thanks,
Posted: 06/07/2013 18:10:53
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Mario,

You've picked the right sample. The 'signer identity is not valid' error is a trust error. To overcome it, you should tell Adobe Reader that your signing certificate is a trusted one. This can be done by adding the certificate or the chain to Windows system stores (for 'Adobe.PPKMS' public key handler type) or to the Adobe Reader's internal trust list (for 'Adobe.PPKLite' public key handler type).
Posted: 06/12/2013 13:38:38

Thank you, but, I have already done that. Actually, if I sing with the PAdES windows form sample, the signature is correctly performed and validated. This error comes with my modified version of the DC signature sample to PAdES.

Adobe says this:
"Errors were encountered while creating the certificate chain for a certificate designated as trust anchor. As a result, there were no checks on the certificate revocation."
Posted: 06/19/2013 18:42:42

Hello,
Do you have any example of implementing Office signature using Distributed Components?
Posted: 06/20/2013 02:15:46

Hello,
Do you have any example of implementing Office signature using Distributed Components?

Hello.

We don't have such samples at the moment but you can use existing samples for PDF and XML as a reference as the general algorithm is the same.
Posted: 07/10/2013 19:13:12
by Eduardo Carvajal (Standard support level)

Hi,

Do you have an example (C++ Edition) for signing a PDF-file using a smartcard?

Sincerely,
Eduardo.
Posted: 07/11/2013 01:04:21

Do you have an example (C++ Edition) for signing a PDF-file using a smartcard?

Sorry, such sample is not available yet. If you have any problems implementing it please create a separate forum thread or helpdesk ticket and we'll help you to perform your task.
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Statistics

Topic viewed 37361 times

Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!