EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Samples - which ones do you need?

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 07/09/2012 05:03:51
by ITP User (Standard support level)

Hi,

I need an example for signing a PDF file via WEB in ASP.net c# , the files are in web server and each user has his own certificates to sign the PDF file.

I need to select the signature from the System CertStorage of the user signing the doc and then sign and save the doc again, adding a new sign each time.

Thanks a lot!
Posted: 07/09/2012 05:07:32
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello.

I need an example for signing a PDF file via WEB in ASP.net c#

You can find this sample in \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed folder after SecureBlackbox installation.
Posted: 07/12/2012 03:14:33
by ITP User (Standard support level)

Vsevolod Ievgiienko wrote:
Hello.

QuoteI need an example for signing a PDF file via WEB in ASP.net c#
You can find this sample in \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\PDFBlackbox\ASPNet_Distributed folder after SecureBlackbox installation.

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, but I'm having some problems loading it as the verion of the sample is newer than my environment one, I'm using MVS 2008.

Could you please be so gentle and tell me where can I get a version of that sample compiled in Visual Studio 2008 environment?

Thanks a lot, and greetings.
Posted: 07/12/2012 06:11:25

Hello.

Indeed the sample is for VS 2010. You can simply create a new project and add existing files to it. Most likely it will be compiled without any problems.
Posted: 09/06/2012 11:06:30
by Juan Diego Retana Acosta (Basic support level)

Hi, I downloaded secbboxjava package, I want to use it for sign XML with X-ADES format, so I have been trying to run the samples but I can’t, I try to run it on Eclipse,I imported the projects and I configured the classpath for import the jars, so when I try to run it show me this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal class modifiers in class Main: 0x209
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)

I have been searching for documentation about how to configure the samples projects, but I still haven’t found.

Do you know where can I find some documentation about how to configure the samples?

Thanks in advance.
Posted: 09/06/2012 11:09:38

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal class modifiers in class Main: 0x209

Please download the latest build here: https://www.eldos.com/sbb/download-prerelease.php The problem is caused by the compiler bug that is already fixed.
Posted: 09/06/2012 13:01:53
by Juan Diego Retana Acosta (Basic support level)

Thanks, I tested it and it works!! But in some examples I have this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sbbjni32.dll in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1860)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:845)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1084)
at SecureBlackbox.Base.JNI.initialize(JNI.java:1452)
at SelWinCertDialog.init(SelWinCertDialog.java:140)
at SelWinCertDialog.<init>(SelWinCertDialog.java:132)
at SignDialog.<init>(SignDialog.java:78)
at Main.<init>(Main.java:78)
at Main.main(Main.java:61)

I looked into the source and I found sbbjni32.dll file inside JNI folder.
Do you know what do I have to do to the project find this file?

Thanks in advance.
Posted: 09/06/2012 13:08:34

You can pass its full path as a parameter for SecureBlackbox.Base.JNI.initialize() method or put it into a folder pointer by java.library.path.
Posted: 09/25/2012 10:17:39
by Ali Alkhalifa (Priority Standard support level)

Can you show an example on how to implement SFTP with SecureBlackbox using User Id and password authentication without user interaction. Our users are already authenticated on Active Directory upon logging on to Windows and we do not want them to re-enter the same User Id and password.

Our SFTP Server is Tectia Server configured to allow password authentication.

Thanks
Posted: 09/25/2012 10:36:28
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Ali Alkhalifa wrote:
Can you show an example on how to implement SFTP with SecureBlackbox using User Id and password authentication without user interaction. Our users are already authenticated on Active Directory upon logging on to Windows and we do not want them to re-enter the same User Id and password.

This is not possible. For HTTP and SMTP this works because these protocols support so-called NTLM authentication. SSH does not.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Statistics

Topic viewed 37515 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!