EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Samples - which ones do you need?

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 02/24/2012 13:31:50
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Sample code for components is an important thing which can be implemented infinitely: there can bee no "too much samples".

But to understand what samples will be of use for you we have to ask you, our valued customers, - what samples do you need? Feel free to post your wishes here (specify the platform when posting).

We will try to implement such samples as soon as possible and include them with SecureBlackbox and probably also publish them separately for faster delivery.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/29/2012 17:26:25
by Mark Arnold (Basic support level)

I would like to see a simple Silverlight 5 solution using CloudBlackBox to show these functions:

- allow user to browse for file
- encrypt and sign file (AES and SHA)
- save to BLOB store
- encrypt and save some columns to Table Services
- next, download encrypted BLOB and Table Services data
- decrypt and verify to view

Posted: 05/14/2012 09:57:02
by Nauman Malik (Basic support level)

I would like to see a sample for accessing and consuming file stream using sftpClient.OpenStream. Thanks.
Posted: 05/16/2012 14:04:47
by Yvan Boutin (Standard support level)

I am looking for a Delphi sample of a RSA encryption and decreption routine.

Also I need to generate a public and private key.

Posted: 05/16/2012 23:53:10
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Yvan Boutin wrote:
I am looking for a Delphi sample of a RSA encryption and decreption routine.

RSA can be (normally) used for encrypting or decrypting only small chunks of data not larger than the key size - small amount. For 1024 bit keys this is 117 bytes. For larger file sizes it makes sense to use other technology - eg. OpenPGP works just great for your task.

Consequently key generation is also usually not needed on its own.

If you have specific requirements to use exactly RSA for encryption (eg. some thirdparty software expects data encrypted this way), please create a separate post and describe your requirements in details, then we'll be able to help you.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/19/2012 10:47:47
by Leonardo Herrera (Standard support level)

Small, separate self-contained samples of validating XML documents would be great for us struggling with the basics of XML validation.

You current Simple Signer sample does almost anything you can throw at it, but it is really complicated to see what one need with all the boilerplate needed to support the many variants. That's why I think really small and specific samples are needed.
Posted: 05/19/2012 10:48:49
by Leonardo Herrera (Standard support level)

Oh, and I forgot: a sample to validate a document with many enveloped signatures would be great (if just because that's what I'm currently trying to figure!)
Posted: 05/25/2012 10:15:31

Hello Again,

I think that me question was not clear enough, Here is the operation that i am trying to accomplish.

I need to connect to a host, at the login time the host is sending me a modolus of 96 Char and and exponent of 3 char.

I should use the 2 variable to encrypt my next packet by using RSA encryption method.

I am looking in the Secure black box sample for something that is close to what I am trying to do.

DO you have any Idea where I can fine this information?

Posted: 05/25/2012 10:23:05
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Hello, Yvan.

You can create a ticket in helpdesk and describe your task in more details. Then we'll be able to suggest how to implement this using SBB.
Posted: 05/27/2012 22:22:22

I have an other request for a sample code.

I need to encrypt and decrypt a packet encoded in Trimple DES.

The key used will have 16 char long and I am using Delphi.

I will probably need the following OBJ

o3DesOutPut : tEl3DESSymmetricCrypto;
o3DesInPut : tEl3DESSymmetricCrypto;
o3DesKeyOutput: tElSymmetricKeyMaterial;
o3DesKeyinput : tElSymmetricKeyMaterial;

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Topic viewed 37050 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!