EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Can't load PKCS#11 Dll while running Demo application.

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 02/23/2012 03:05:29
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

BTW, we have AdvancedSigner sample located in the same folder that do exactly what you need.
Posted: 02/23/2012 03:44:31
by jinadev bp (Basic support level)

Hi Eugene Mayevski,
Ok,tanks for the replay.I have run CryptoToken application along, its working great !!.Now am trying to run the SimpleSigner,I have add value to all textBox filed in that but there is an error showing about XMLSecurity reference.Am attaching the screenshort of error.Only After getting a signed xml from SimpleSigner,I can start to combine the application together.I am stuck in this portion Please help me :(

Posted: 02/23/2012 05:32:08

Could you please describe how we can reproduce this error.
Posted: 02/23/2012 05:53:14

Hi Vsevolod Ievgiienko,
I have just run the sample Signer application,Add give some values.
When click "btnsign" this error will occured.
The error is in the line " Signer.UpdateReferencesDigest();"

Can u specify why this code is using? So I can give correct value to reference field.
Thanks and Kind regards
jinadev
Posted: 02/23/2012 06:12:49

Could you post here a call stack of the exception. Screenshots of set values will also help.
Posted: 02/23/2012 23:03:20

Hi Vsevolod Ievgiienko,

I am attaching the Screenshots of values given,There is some doubt in URINode,
Namespaces and URI Data.which value will give to this filelds.plz calarify and also i think Digiest value is automatically genarate from the code so it is read only but there is no value is adding on that.Please guide me.

Thanks and Kind regards
jinadev

Posted: 02/24/2012 04:03:10

You should additionally set "URI Node" OR "URI Data" field. URI Node should be set to an XPath expression that points to a node that is referenced. URI Data is set if you reference external data. If you use URI Node to reference the XML, then you don't need to set URI Data. "Namespaces" is an optional field that represents a namespace map for the XPath expression. Namespaces should be separated with ','.
Posted: 02/27/2012 06:12:22

Hi Vsevolod Ievgiienko,
I have created a signed Xml.but its node is different in some place. Another doubt is in the certificate selection. In the demo project need to select a wincertificate,I have selected a PKCS#11 standerd certificate(same certificate created in the CryptoToken demo).But in the XAdES option there is an another option to select certificate.Which certificate will select for this ??
I am uploading the screen short of certificate that I am selected plz guide me.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Jinadev

Posted: 02/27/2012 06:27:07

Hello.

Here you should add all certificates that will be added to SigningCertificate XAdES element (see http://www.w3.org/TR/XAdES/#Syntax_fo...e_element). In your case you should add the same certificate from "MY" Windows storage, but the demo allows to add only certificates stored in files. You can export your certificate to a file using certmgr.msc utility of our Certificates sample.
Posted: 02/29/2012 03:05:27

Hi Vsevolod Ievgiienko,
I have stored certificate from "MY" Windows storage to a file with extension ".cer" and browse this stored certificate.
I need 2 referense node(RequestHeaderId and ContentId) in the <ds:SignedInfo> node but I got only one referese node (ContentId)
in the <ds:SignedInfo> node."RequestHeaderId" referense is missing.I am trying to add 2 referense but i can't get it.
The signed nodes are same as we need, I think I am near to the success. am uploding the screenshots. Please give me your help.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Jinadev
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Statistics

Topic viewed 5184 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!