EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 11/21/2006 11:46:40
by Rav Panesar (Basic support level)

I get the following error when i add anycode to the SBB code to the web app

Server Error in '/' Application.

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

I have installed the application into the server hoping that sorts the error out as the application install's some dll's into the GAC. No luck.

Even if i include the following code it throws that error

Dim encryptionKey As New TElPGPKeyring

Thanks for your help.

Posted: 11/22/2006 11:46:15
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

How exactly do you install SecureBlackbox assemblies (to the GAC or to the application's directory)? Please try to use the alternative way (i.e., try installing the assemblies to the GAC if you install them to the application's directory and vice versa).
Posted: 11/23/2006 05:59:20
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

This has been discussed several times in this forum. In brief, you need to have full trust. You can do the search by the word "trust" in the forum and this will give you previous discussions.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 3112 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!