EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

HSM .NET

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 11/22/2011 18:37:23
by Cesar Vargas (Basic support level)

Hi im new using secureblackbox, i want to know how i can integrate this dll with a Safe Net Luna PCI HSM, if you can provide me an example it would be appreciate it.
Posted: 11/23/2011 02:08:41
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for interest in our products.

Please refer to the samples located in \EldoS\SecureBlackbox\Samples\Delphi\PKIBlackbox\PKCS11 folder for Delphi and \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\<Language>\PKIBlackbox\CertTokenDemo for .NET.
Posted: 11/24/2011 16:01:03

Hi im using this example, but what i exactly need, is to sign files with different certificates, for example the user provides de certificate (i dont want to save it in the HSM), just to use it and sign the file that the user also provides, can you help me or give me an example?
Im checking the demo that you told me but when i try to sign a document with a certificate,res = Signer.Sign(InBuffer, ref OutBuffer, ref OutSize, true); res is always upper than 0, so it can enter in the condition, i assume is a configuration error, can you help me?
Posted: 11/24/2011 23:10:33
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Cesar Vargas wrote:
Hi im using this example, but what i exactly need, is to sign files with different certificates, for example the user provides de certificate (i dont want to save it in the HSM), just to use it and sign the file that the user also provides, can you help me or give me an example?

As Vsevolod said, you have everything you need in those two samples. It's your job to accommodate samples to your needs or to write what you need.

Cesar Vargas wrote:
res = Signer.Sign(InBuffer, ref OutBuffer, ref OutSize, true); res is always upper than 0, so it can enter in the condition, i assume is a configuration error

There's something you are doing wrong, yes. res contains the error code. Error codes are listed in documentation.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/15/2011 19:02:14

I can't sign with the hsm and Eldos dll, i have this code:
private static TElPKCS11CertStorage Storage

private static void OpenStorage()
{
TElPKCS11SlotInfo SlotInfo;

Storage = new TElPKCS11CertStorage();
Storage.DLLName = "cryptoki.dll";

try
{
Storage.Open();

for (int i = 0; i < Storage.Module.SlotCount; i++)
{
SlotInfo = Storage.Module.get_Slot(i);
}
}
catch (Exception e) { }
}

But i get this error: PKCS#11 provider DLL function returned fatal error (error code is 5)
I'm trying to load the cryptoki in a web service, any ideas?
Posted: 12/16/2011 03:23:47
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Could you please check whether the same issue occurs with the desktop CryptoTokenDemo sample shipped with SecureBlackbox?
Posted: 12/16/2011 11:52:15

No it doesnt its the same function, but it works fine in the demo and it doesnt work in the web based application.
Any recommendations?
Posted: 12/16/2011 12:13:55
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The first reliable recommendation here is to contact the vendor and ask him for comments. We can hardly say what's going on inside third-party module.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/16/2011 12:25:41
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

The most likely reason is that the SecureBlackbox proxy DLL can't find the driver DLL. Please re-check that the correct driver DLL is accessible to the web application. The first things to check are permissions and correct bitness (32/64 bit) of the proxy/driver DLLs. Another good idea is passing the full path to the driver DLL to the DLLName property.

Still, the driver itself might also fail when used from a web application due to internal issues.
Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2673 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!