EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTPBlackBox ASP Download Sample

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 10/12/2011 09:32:12
by Phillip Kirkland (Basic support level)

I am working on an ASP web client using SimpleSFTPClient and just have the download portion to finish up. I have searched but cannot find any samples on how to perform the file download to the client. Are there any samples projects that show this or any samples anyone might have that they could share. Thanks for any help.
Posted: 10/12/2011 09:55:18
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/12/2011 10:18:10
by Phillip Kirkland (Basic support level)

We are looking for that now. It was a few years back when we purchased the software. Also how exactly do I assign this to my account? I looked in my profile and didn't see any place for it.
Posted: 10/12/2011 11:15:12
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Ticket-related questions discussed in live chat.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 763 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!