EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PCKS7 Encryption using ElMessageEncryptor and ElMessageDecryptor

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 06/01/2012 12:46:01
by toledogu (Basic support level)

Wow Eugene, how rude!!

I didn't know that I must have a recent license to get support, in fact I don't have a clear idea of how support works on your site(I know that there is an option for priority support but I don't know anything about regular support).

For your information, we placed a message on your Feedback form a couple of months ago to get an Upgrade Discount to get the new Java version too, but we haven't received an answer yet. Besides, our current license covers the latest version (9.1.215) and we are waiting for the new version with some new features we need that you had told us we're going to come in the next release to renew our license.
Posted: 06/01/2012 13:41:34
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Support terms and conditions are specified in the support policy (link to which is present on the web page used to post a forum message). Users without a license get only basic support.

As you don't have a license ticket linked, we don't have a way to see whether you have a license or not and as you can see the forum system displays "basic" support level for your account. I even searched our order DB for your domain name but found nothing. So you can see, that there's no way to know that you do have a license.

So if you have one, please assign the license ticket to your user account. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.

Also if you didn't receive email reply, this means that you have problems with your antispam filter. After you link the license ticket, I'll be able to find your request and resend you the response. Meanwhile you are welcome to ensure that e-mail from @eldos.com is whitelisted in your antispam software.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/04/2012 10:42:46
by Daniel Medina (Standard support level)

Taking aside this support issue, Can you help us with this problem?
Posted: 06/04/2012 11:12:06
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Vsevolod mentioned above, that our CMS classes don't support SignedAndEnvelopedData structure, so signing and encrypting data in one step is not possible at the moment. We will add this feature to the ToDo list for SecureBlackbox 10.1.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/04/2012 12:11:40

Ok, I had understood that, and he suggested to use TElMessageSigner and TElMessageEncryptor classes, but I wanted to confirm if the resulting message would be CMS compliant.
Posted: 06/04/2012 12:21:08
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Yes it will be CMS compliant. But note that this variant is not the same as SignedAndEnvelopedData.
Posted: 06/05/2012 09:58:49

Thank you very much.

I have a final question. Do you have an estimate date for the final release of version 10.1?
Posted: 06/05/2012 10:08:43
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

We don't have it yet. The 10th version release is planned for the beginning of the summer.
Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.

Topic viewed 2833 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!