EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

does not exist in the current context?

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 08/30/2011 17:10:33
by Ryan O'Connor (Basic support level)

I am receiving two errors stating "The name 'TSBSFTPFileTransferMode' does not exist in the current context" on lines 118 and 123 of the ConsoleSftp_VS2010 C# sample application.

I know there is more than likely a ridiculously simple solution to these errors however being fairly new to C# I am stumped.

I am using Visual Studio 2010 Express if that makes any difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Posted: 08/30/2011 18:23:33
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

The reason for the issue is that several types were renamed for SBB9, but the samples utilizing them have not been updated accordingly. Please replace TSBSFTPFileTransferMode with TSBFileTransferMode to have the issue resolved. You might also need to add a "using SBUtils;" directive at the top of the unit.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This issue with the samples has actually been fixed in one of the recent builds (one of 9.1 betas if memory serves).
Posted: 08/30/2011 19:51:43
by Ryan O'Connor (Basic support level)

The combination of replacing TSBSFTPFileTransferMode with TSBFileTransferMode and adding "using SBUtils" did the trick.

Thank you very much!

Ryan

Statistics

Topic viewed 1099 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!